+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

samina18

Jun 6, 2021
Today received my eCoPR. My timeline was as follows:
PR confirmation portal email: May 28th
credentials email: June 9th (uploaded picture and confirmed address on the same day)

Thanks for everyone who shared their timelines here and updated all of us of their situation.
and congratulations to everyone else in advance.
Hi,
Did your pic and address already verified? Or still in review?

Basha_9

Jun 20, 2021
Guys, Submitted Photo and Address on May 24th and no update on eCOPR yet, anyone on same boat around same timeline ?

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Hi,
I have received an email on 15th June (a week ago) with an attached letter for PR Confirmation Portal Etobicoke, and have been asked to reply back the email to IRCC Client Portal along with the credentials like Name, UCI, Email, Date of Last Entered etc. to provide the link.

I have replied back to email on the same day and provided the information of the person only to whom we sponsored, however, I did not receive any email yet along with the link. I need to ask generally how much time it will take them to send back the email with the link to upload photo and other details.

Appreciate your responses!!!

abi2490

May 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I received the portal email on Saturday 19th and sent the information same day. Got the credentials yesterday and did the declaration, photo and address.

This morning I woke up to the same email as Saturday for the portal and email confirmation - very confused to which email should I reply to ? Shall I go ahead and do the process again for the second email?
That would create two profiles for me ? So doesn't make sense.

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
I received eCOPR. Still on confirmation portal, my photos and address are in review.
I would like to know that how long it take to get PR Card after receiving eCOPR?

Reactions: doug87z