+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Submitted on May 19th, still nothing
I submitted my Picture and address on Portal on 18th May .... BUT...
After a month of waiting i called IRCC and they told me that the delay is because somehow they haven't sent me the Final PR conformational Email.
They just send me that the Process on my application is complete. And that IRCC will contact me for the confirmation of my PR and then they send me the portal Email. Without sending me the final Conformational Email.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
I submitted my Picture and address on Portal on 18th May .... BUT...
After a month of waiting i called IRCC and they told me that the delay is because somehow they haven't sent me the Final PR conformational Email.
They just send me that the Process on my application is complete. And that IRCC will contact me for the confirmation of my PR and then they send me the portal Email. Without sending me the final Conformational Email.
Can you plz share the IRCC number to call.

Inder555

Jun 22, 2021
Hi
On June 18, I received an email from IRCC asking about my information to make me a PR confirmation portal. I replied back in 20 minutes. After an hour, they sent me a second email about the PR confirmation portal credentials. I signed my declaration in Canada, uploaded my address and photo on same day.
Still waiting for eCOPR.

VO Calgary

aisha2808

Jun 22, 2021
Hi,
I got the 1st email on 28th May and then got second email with credentials on June 7th which I replied in an hour. Still it shows in review with IRCC. Is there anyone else within the same time frame?
one more question how am I suppose to know which VO have my application ? There’s nothing like that mentioned in any of the emails so far.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Yes I did after flooding them with my response everyday
Hello Jayboy1,

Your advice worked, thank you. I sent them multiple messages yesterday and they have finally sent me the portal. For ecorp, was it sent on the portal? And I know it was said on the news yesterday that by July 5th PR holder’s are allowed to travel, do you know what we need to do in regards to our dependent?
Thanks