+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Hello,

I received PR portal email on June 5 Ottawa VO, I responded the same day but IRCC sent another message again today that I should provide them with the right/requested information.

I was expecting the credential email, only for them to ask me to provide the same information that I already gave them.

Here is the response that IRCC keeps rejecting:

Principal Applicant

ü Name: xxx
ü UCI: xxxx
ü Email :Xxx@GMAIL.COM
ü Original entry date: January 2016
ü Date of last time entered Canada: April 14, 2020
ü Location(Port of Entry):TORONTO ( Toronto Pearson International Airport )

Dependant

I chose option A for the email. My dependant is outside Canada and has never been to Canada. therefore, I am leaving the entry date empty:

ü Name: xxx
ü UCI: xxxx
ü Email :Xxx@GMAIL.COM
ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

Question 1: Those of you guys that has outside dependant or those that have passed the first email stage. Is there any format to responding to the first email ?

Question 2: My dependant has never been in Canada. Please, Am I missing any information ???

I’d really love your input !
Hi
Did u received login credentials

Jayboy1

Jun 9, 2021
I'm also in the same situation my husband is in canada and I'm in india, we got portal mail on 2nd June but no further updates.
Maybe your spouse should only send his information.

I replied them with my spouse information but they didn’t send the credential login. I keep receiving the same portal email until I send only my information.

They responded the same day I sent only my information and now I have received my eCOPR this evening

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Maybe your spouse should only send his information.

I replied them with my spouse information but they didn’t send the credential login. I keep receiving the same portal email until I send only my information.

They responded the same day I sent only my information and now I have received my eCOPR this evening
Ok thanks for sharing

Reactions: Jayboy1

_Notorious_

Jun 19, 2021
Hi,
Aor - June 2020
First email on june 5th
credentials - june 7th. Replied same day with declaration, address and picture.
Vo - Etobicoke
Waiting for ECOPR..

Last edited:

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
Here are my timelines (I’m a pretty silent user, but hopefully this helps some people trying to look for answers)

AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021 (replied the same day with details)
Credential email- June 17, 2021 (uploaded photo and address same day)
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm
VO- Ottawa

AbeerHT

Jan 17, 2019
I got the ecopr but client portal is still in review the address and the photo. Does anyone know how long might it take them to dispatch the PR card?