+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Carolin.Sc

Jun 2, 2021
Oh really but I don't have any Visa office information there.
Check the bottom of the first email you received! The one asking to confirm name, email, etc. to get credentials.
Mine was signed with “IRCC Calgary” and that’s how I figured out where mine is / was processed!

jobankk

Jun 10, 2021
Check the bottom of the first email you received! The one asking to confirm name, email, etc. to get credentials.
Mine was signed with “IRCC Calgary” and that’s how I figured out where mine is / was processed!
No its not there,

This is all the informtion in end of my first email:

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: jagann and doug87z

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hello,

I received PR portal email on June 5 Ottawa VO, I responded the same day but IRCC sent another message again today that I should provide them with the right/requested information.

I was expecting the credential email, only for them to ask me to provide the same information that I already gave them.

Here is the response that IRCC keeps rejecting:

Principal Applicant

ü Name: xxx
ü UCI: xxxx
ü Email :Xxx@GMAIL.COM
ü Original entry date: January 2016
ü Date of last time entered Canada: April 14, 2020
ü Location(Port of Entry):TORONTO ( Toronto Pearson International Airport )

Dependant

I chose option A for the email. My dependant is outside Canada and has never been to Canada. therefore, I am leaving the entry date empty:

ü Original entry date:
ü Date of last time entered Canada:
ü Location(Port of Entry):

Question 1: Those of you guys that has outside dependant or those that have passed the first email stage. Is there any format to responding to the first email ?

Question 2: My dependant has never been in Canada. Please, Am I missing any information ???

I’d really love your input !
Hi Jayboy1,

I just received the same email you received from CIC, so I am guessing maybe we stick to the required information. And send a separate email for dependent(not sure). Or where you able to figure out the problem with your response?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
No its not there,

This is all the informtion in end of my first email:

Virtual Landing Unit

Operations Support Centre, Centralized Network

Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada
It’s Ottawa

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi! I cannot understand why we are forced to wait even the declaration approval for almost 3 weeks? The process was much more smoother in May, it took several days. Etobicoke office.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi! I cannot understand why we are forced to wait even the declaration approval for almost 3 weeks? The process was much more smoother in May, it took several days. Etobicoke office.
I am waiting for more than a week, not sure how much more time it will take to give copr ? Do you think sending an email would help?

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
I don't know, I haven't contacted them yet. Will wait a few more days. Maybe someone could advise based on the experience if it makes sense to email VO?

Jayboy1

Jun 9, 2021
Hi Jayboy1,

I just received the same email you received from CIC, so I am guessing maybe we stick to the required information. And send a separate email for dependent(not sure). Or where you able to figure out the problem with your response?
I responded with the same information because I didn’t see an error in my response. Waiting for their response, I will keep you updated once they reply me. Did you change your response to their email?

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello!
Does anyone who has already received their eCoPR know the time line of when we might receive our PR cards in the mail?

FYI, after submission it took 10 days for my eCoPR to be approved. Office in Calgary!

@Carolin.Sc 2-3 weeks back, I have seen Calgary folks getting PR cards in 2-3 weeks. Not sure if there is any delay now.

Reactions: Carolin.Sc

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Hello,

I received PR portal email on June 5 Ottawa VO, I responded the same day but IRCC sent another message again today that I should provide them with the right/requested information.

I was expecting the credential email, only for them to ask me to provide the same information that I already gave them.

Here is the response that IRCC keeps rejecting:

Principal Applicant

ü Original entry date: January 2016
ü Date of last time entered Canada: April 14, 2020
ü Location(Port of Entry):TORONTO ( Toronto Pearson International Airport )

Dependant

I chose option A for the email. My dependant is outside Canada and has never been to Canada. therefore, I am leaving the entry date empty:

ü Original entry date:

Question 1: Those of you guys that has outside dependant or those that have passed the first email stage. Is there any format to responding to the first email ?

Question 2: My dependant has never been in Canada. Please, Am I missing any information ???

I’d really love your input !

@legalfalcon to please share your inputs on this.

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I responded with the same information because I didn’t see an error in my response. Waiting for their response, I will keep you updated once they reply me. Did you change your response to their email?
They sent me a format, so I copied and pasted it. I sent a message through the web form to inform them of my dependent. Below is the format sent to me from CIC:
Good day,

Please make sure you are providing all the information requested :

What you need to do next:

· Reply (click on reply) to this email (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca) and give us your personal email address.

· Confirm which option (A or B) in section 3 above you are choosing for your other dependant(s) included in your application (spouse/partner and 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence):

o If option A, no further email addresses are needed.

o If option B, provide a unique email address for every dependant included in your application (spouse/partnerand 18 years or older at the time you applied for permanent residence).

· In your response, for yourself and for each member of your family, copy and paste this template and fill in the information (*verify passport for the dates and location):

ü Name:

ü UCI:

ü Email (as set out in this message):

ü Original entry date: