+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

kunjanpatel112

Jun 30, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I received ECOPR but still address and photo is in review under IRCC and there is not any update on my profile!!!!!!!!

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Submitted my Photo and Address on 18th May. still waiting. I tried calling IRCC last week 3 times and even today. at 8:15 AM. Every time the automated system says that they are too busy.

memou

Dec 29, 2015
May 26th- PR Portal email requesting email, UCI, etc,replied to email and submitted requested info same day.
June 1th- received login credentials (temp password) & uploaded picture, address, confirmed in Canada
June 14th - received approval and eCOPR

Good luck All.

aliacca

Jun 1, 2016
Today I have received PR Confirmation Portal letter for my daughter for the PR application for the issuance of PR card. I need to ask the following:
1. In letter they are asking the information for yourself and each member of your family like NAME, UCI, EMAIL, ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, DATE OF LAST ENTERED and LOCATION.

My question is that we have to only give this detail of the sponsor and the person to whom we have sponsored or all the family members who even already have PR?

Appreciate if someone can confirm the same. Thanks

Last edited:

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Today I have received PR Confirmation Portal letter for my daughter for the PR application for the issuance of PR card. I need to ask the following:
1. In letter they are asking the information for yourself and each member of your family like NAME, UCI, EMAIL, ORIGINAL ENTRY DATE, DATE OF LAST ENTERED and LOCATION.

My question is that we have to only give this detail of the sponsor and the person to whom we have sponsored or all the family members who even already have PR?

Appreciate if someone can confirm the same. Thanks
You need to provide the details for Primary applicant and all dependents who applied for PR

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi,
guys who are patiently waiting for when our Etobicoke VO immigration officer will return from vacation, any updates for today?:)

Venzy

Jun 9, 2021
Hi,
guys who are patiently waiting for when our Etobicoke VO immigration officer will return from vacation, any updates for today?:)
Still waiting after submitting dec, photo n address on 18th May. Don’t knows what is taking them so long.

Reactions: mapple007