+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
For my fellow inland candidates asked by IRCC email to use the new PR confirmation portal and submitted your address and photo, what's the timeline like? I registered and submitted mine on Dec 8th, but still no eCOPR yet, both the address and photo showing "In Review with IRCC". I've read on multiple places that people would get their address approved and eCOPR available for downloading at the same time, in 1 day to 1 week after submission, so wondering if more people has input on the timeline of this new portal?

JKVD

Sep 26, 2015
Hi! Question, we received the email about the portal on Saturday and sent our emails and all info needed to ircc email address that day too. How long will it take for us to receive the link for the portal?

Reactions: sunnytakhar

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
Hi! Question, we received the email about the portal on Saturday and sent our emails and all info needed to ircc email address that day too. How long will it take for us to receive the link for the portal?
I got that email in Tuesday morning, replied back and they responded within the same day.

Yogi8594

Dec 17, 2020
Hello
So recieved the ecopr ?Does someone know how mucn time it takes for getting approval of our photo and getting pr card mailed ?
Please help

Reactions: Rahul_Ram1008

Mericel0805

Dec 20, 2020
Hello.. I submit my photo and address on the portal last Dec 9, but until now it still in review..
I called the IRCC to ask regarding my application status and they said my file is already approved and it has been finalized.
My question is, can i quit on my job and look for another employer/job..
It will not affect my PR application anymore?

Thank you

Reactions: neuroCanadian

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello.. I submit my photo and address on the portal last Dec 9, but until now it still in review..
I called the IRCC to ask regarding my application status and they said my file is already approved and it has been finalized.

Thank you
My advice is to wait until you got the proof of permanent residence document and updated your SIN before changing jobs.

Reactions: Evgeni and angel124

tejasfadadu

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
11/09/2016
Nope neither my address nor my photo is approved. I am so frustrated right now given many people got their address approved in only a few days.
HI. Have you got your photo or address approved? How do we upload details like Name and date when photo was taken with details of photographer or studio if we are just uploading digital photo directly from our smartphone?

tommyjarvis

Sep 21, 2020
HI. Have you got your photo or address approved? How do we upload details like Name and date when photo was taken with details of photographer or studio if we are just uploading digital photo directly from our smartphone?
My address is approved on Jan 14th and photo is still in review. They only need the digital photo itself, no other info about the photo is needed.

Reactions: Jaise

Guri Agam

Jan 14, 2021
Hello
They send me mail on 15 Jan about update and I did it on same day. Is that email means I got my PR because in portal they first they check all details provided thn finalize the result but on email they said we are ready to finalize your status as PR . I am so confused and still waiting for approval of address and photo .

Reactions: Genc

angel124

Mar 8, 2019

Thank you
I would sat wait few days why to risk. There is 0.00001% chance that it will effect. But let the PR come and leave the job. It is the matter of few days :)