+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC April 2020 applicants join here for updates.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone,

I got an update from CIC today!

PR Application approved as of Jan 9th
AOR April 24th,
Biometrics was done Dec 2nd, 2020.
I have created a profile in the PR portal since Dec 9th (Photo and Address still under review). Hopefully, I get the eCOPR soon.

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!
Congratulations! So it’s showing approved now on your IRCC portal?

Reactions: TotheMoonLambooze

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi Everyone,

AOR April 24th,
I have created a profile in the PR portal since Dec 9th (Photo and Address still under review). Hopefully, I get the eCOPR soon.

Congrats,..what’s your VO?? You said your application has approved on Jan 9th then how could you created PR portal account on December 8th??

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
  • The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on April 13, 2020.
  • The initial assessment to ensure your constituent's application is complete, has been finalized on April 13, 2020.
  • The Case Processing office in Ottawa is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirementsunder the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on July 13, 2020.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until April 24, 2021 for the applicants.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicants.
These are all information received from IRCC today, "The criminality verifications are currently valid for the applicants." is it mean passed? and what is "security not been initiated" means? My local MP office said security verifications are performed by third-party agencies, IRCC does not have control over the processing time of such verifications.

Jan 8, 2021
Congrats,..what’s your VO?? You said your application has approved on Jan 9th then how could you created PR portal account on December 8th??
VO is Ottawa (it was moved from Sydney).

IRCC sent me an email on the 8th of Dec with my login credentials. After uploading my photo and address, it was in review since then.

I assume everything was finalized and approved on the 9th of Jan, thus the update on my CIC account.

Reactions: manisingh2301

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Etobicoke. If your IRCC portal shows approved and COPR number, then you won’t get any PR confirmation portal related emails. My IRCC account still shows my app is in progress. I’ve to wait for an officer to review my address and photo before I get my COPR.

wait for the COPR document to be uploaded on your account / receive it through email or both. It may take 24 hours to a few days to get the actual COPR document.
Got COPR today

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi Everyone,

AOR April 24th,

Your vo?

NDNgo

Jan 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
got COPR today, but I cannot load the information letter file, it shows:

This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Anyone got the same problem??

• Love
Reactions: manisingh2301

kajnala

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
got COPR today, but I cannot load the information letter file, it shows:

This page isn’t working
onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca sent an invalid response.

ERR_RESPONSE_HEADERS_MULTIPLE_CONTENT_DISPOSITION

Anyone got the same problem??
Your aor and vo ?

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Is anyone getting this written on top left corner:

your application is taking longer than usual to process.
About 20% of the applications are more complex. This depends on how long it takes to verify the information.
I am worried. Pleas reply
Thank you

Reactions: Haitham Calgary

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Is anyone getting this written on top left corner:

your application is taking longer than usual to process.
About 20% of the applications are more complex. This depends on how long it takes to verify the information.
I am worried. Pleas reply
Thank you
I guess everyone has the same. Once the 6 months passed and the bar reached 100 %, you will see that. Unfortunately, this becomes so common due to the COVID affect on processing times.