+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Guys hi again can you please help me , I received my credentials and when I am clicking on PR confirmation portal link and it asks me to sign in when I insert their username and password it says it is not correct , do I have to first , do I have to first creat an account?

May 25, 2021
Hello everyone,
I got my invitation from IRCC to use PR confirmation portal and i have relied on the same day. its been a week now and still i didn't hear them back so anyone is having idea regarding how long they take to email link with id pw?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
I got my invitation from IRCC to use PR confirmation portal and i have relied on the same day. its been a week now and still i didn't hear them back so anyone is having idea regarding how long they take to email link with id pw?
Hi I am trying to login to portal to upload my picture but when I insert the username and password they sent me as my credentials it says it is wrong , urs worked easily when you were trying to log in ?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guysss sorrybthat panicked over nothing, actually the password had this sign : at the beginning and I thought it was not part of password then later I realized and it worked, I submitted my pic and address And I confirmed I am in Canada

Reactions: PSpharwaha
May 25, 2021
Hi guysss sorrybthat panicked over nothing, actually the password had this sign : at the beginning and I thought it was not part of password then later I realized and it worked, I submitted my pic and address And I confirmed I am in Canada
after how many days of the first email, you got 2nd email from IRCC with a link and id PW?

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Ohh that was too quick mine is already been week still nothing any rpl
Hi Nikesh i have a question i got email yesterday to provide uci number etc .. for original entry date and last entry date I provided same but i forgot to add the date when i did flag pole for work permit what should i do now?

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi Nikesh.. @legalfalcon i have a question i got email yesterday to provide uci number etc .. for original entry date and last entry date I provided same but i forgot to add the date when i did flag pole for work permit what should i do now?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi Nikesh i have a question i got email yesterday to provide uci number etc .. for original entry date and last entry date I provided same but i forgot to add the date when i did flag pole for work permit what should i do now?
If your last entry was your flagpoling date then you need to mention it, but if you went out of canada later and returned only that date is required. They have clearly mentioned original entry date and last time entered canada. Hope this helps.

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
If your last entry was your flagpoling date then you need to mention it, but if you went out of canada later and returned only that date is required. They have clearly mentioned original entry date and last time entered canada. Hope this helps.
I need to mention flagpole date?

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I didn’t leave canada so my first original entry and last entry is same except i flagpole

Nikkie123

Mar 15, 2018
I need to mention flagpole date?
you do not need to mention flagpole date if they did not put any stamp or date on your passport when you went for flagpole. Mention the last date of entry stamp on your passport... check your passport....

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I didn’t leave canada so my first original entry and last entry is same except i flagpole
You just need to mention date and port of entry last time you entered canada. If last time you entered canada is when you did flag polling then mention it.

Reactions: upon