+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

Toga

Jul 18, 2021
My PR application was approved on July 19 and already mailed, not received yet.
Mine was approved on june 19th. Wondering where do you actually see if its been shipped or in still in process? In my case its just shows my PR application is “approved”

Last edited:

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Mine was approved on july 19th as well. Wondering where do you actually see if its been shipped or in still in process? In my case its just shows my PR application is “approved”
NOT PR application, you have to link your PR card application to your IRCC account. PR application is "approved" not means your card is "approved"

Reactions: Toga

BossB

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I've submitted my mailing address, photo and In-canada declaration on June 8th and receive no response as of yet.
My In-Canada Declaration shows "Submitted to IRCC" vs the Mailing address and photo shows "In review with IRCC" does everyone else have the same statuses? I find it weird the in-Canada declaration does not state its in review?
Same here, I think that's how the portal process is though. I submitted my declaration June 22nd and still waiting for ecorp.

Reactions: ajiwanand

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
Mine was approved on 30th june bt still it shows submitted and in review with ircc
You have to link your PR card application to your IRCC account, after you can download the COPR the portal account will not be updated anymore.
Mine still shows photo under review but they already mailed my card.

Preet0303

Apr 22, 2021
You have to link your PR card application to your IRCC account, after you can download the COPR the portal account will not be updated anymore.
Mine still shows photo under review but they already mailed my card.
I had already linked my application the status is still submitted

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
To all ppl, If you want to track your PR card status you have to link "PR card application" to your IRCC account.
The card status is not your "PR application" status nor your "portal account" status.

Reactions: Toga