+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

smithanjohn

Jan 28, 2024
I have submitted the details on 26th Jan and waiting for eCOPR.
Have you received your ecopr yet?

Also wanted to check if you have sent email to all VOs for ecopr processing? If so is there any format to follow?

In a similar boat and looking for inputs. Thank you!

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Have you received your ecopr yet?

Also wanted to check if you have sent email to all VOs for ecopr processing? If so is there any format to follow?

In a similar boat and looking for inputs. Thank you!
I have not received eCOPR yet and still waiting. I have sent email to all VOs. Below is the format shared in one of the group.

Dear Officer,
I hope this message finds you well, I am reaching out to request assistance regarding the issuance of my eCOPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) document. I uploaded my details on the portal on xx date and have been eagerly anticipating further progress in the process. As the eCOPR and PR Card is fundamental for finalizing my travel plans. I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this matter.
While I recognize and value the effort put forth by your team, the timely receipt of the eCOPR and PR card is pivotal for my plans. I am hopeful for your support in expediting this process.

For your reference, here are my application details:

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR Date:
COPR Document Number:
Expiry Date:
Passport Number:

I genuinely appreciate your attention to this request. Your prompt response regarding the issuance of the eCOPR is eagerly awaited.

Thank you so much for your consideration of this matter.

Reactions: smithanjohn

smithanjohn

Jan 28, 2024
I have not received eCOPR yet and still waiting. I have sent email to all VOs. Below is the format shared in one of the group.

Dear Officer,
I hope this message finds you well, I am reaching out to request assistance regarding the issuance of my eCOPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residence) document. I uploaded my details on the portal on xx date and have been eagerly anticipating further progress in the process. As the eCOPR and PR Card is fundamental for finalizing my travel plans. I kindly ask for your prompt attention to this matter.
While I recognize and value the effort put forth by your team, the timely receipt of the eCOPR and PR card is pivotal for my plans. I am hopeful for your support in expediting this process.

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR Date:
COPR Document Number:
Expiry Date:
Passport Number:

I genuinely appreciate your attention to this request. Your prompt response regarding the issuance of the eCOPR is eagerly awaited.

Thank you for the the inputs! Much appreciated.

Reactions: Pradhi_07

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hi Everyone, I submitted my address and photo on the PR portal on 25th January. Any idea how long it takes to get these verified and download my eCOPR?
Anyone in the same timeline as me?
The first portal uploaded your address and pictures. should take 2 days to get to the second portal. from second portal to COPR takes 2 weeks. then you can download your copr and take it to service canada to get your SIN card.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023

Dear Officer,

First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
UCI:
Application Number:
AOR Date:
COPR Document Number:
Expiry Date:
Passport Number:

It take 2 weeks to recieved the copr after the second portal. then you can download it.

Debswaiting

Feb 20, 2024
I submitted my proof of address in Canada and my photo on January 23rd and up until now I haven't heard from IRCC neither have I received my ECORP it's so important that I get my ECoRP can somebody tell me who to contact please. Any help will be greatly appreciated much thanks.

Debswaiting

Feb 20, 2024
The first portal uploaded your address and pictures. should take 2 days to get to the second portal. from second portal to COPR takes 2 weeks. then you can download your copr and take it to service canada to get your SIN card.

I uploaded since January 23rd up to now I have heard nothing I'm becoming frustrated to say the least.