+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after submission on the new PR confirmation portal

skrishnak

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP expiry date of June 2025. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application still processing and I have declared that I'm in Canada?

Thank you

mnint

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I got my Photo request on 21st September and submitted the photo on 25th September. After seeing this thread I have no confidence that I'll get my eCOPR and PR Card anytime soon. I have a small conflict here, I have a planned trip out of the country in November. I have my PGWP expiry date of June 2025. Will there be any issue if I travel out of the country while the application still processing and I have declared that I'm in Canada?

Thank you
A lot of my buddies have told me to stay inside Canada until I get pr card even though i’m only at the initial stage of my application lol. I would suggest you to do the same since you’re so close to getting your PR. Who knows you might receive it this month and still get to travel.

Reactions: Madina5 and Taran D

bhmit17

Nov 27, 2023
I have applied my PR under RNIP program. And I got Permanent Residence Portal 1 email asking about my details such as name, address, height, eye colour and so on. So, I replied back to that email but I didn’t receive any automated generated email saying that we got your email and you are in virtual line. I have tried sending them separate email as well and also called them. But no answer. So, please let me know if someone have any idea about what else I can do to confirm that they received my email or not.
thanks

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hi! Question, we received the email about the portal on Saturday and sent our emails and all info needed to ircc email address that day too. How long will it take for us to receive the link for the portal?
usually you will recieve it 2 days later for the link of the portal.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
I didn’t see anyone in this forum who got the eCoPR. Everyone seems to be waiting review
– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.
I didn’t see anyone in this forum who got the eCoPR. Everyone seems to be waiting review

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
1– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.

Darendarens

Jun 28, 2023
1– 3 business days to respond to an approved applicant's email to activate the PR Confirmation Portal and 5 – 10 business days to issue the eCOPR after uploading the PR card photo and residential address in Canada.
That looks like a nice and quick process . But all are not that lucky some takes 2 months from p1 to p2.. it differs for everyone

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
That looks like a nice and quick process . But all are not that lucky some takes 2 months from p1 to p2.. it differs for everyone
well, you are wrong my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days

Reactions: Taran D

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Hello
So recieved the ecopr ?Does someone know how mucn time it takes for getting approval of our photo and getting pr card mailed ?
Please help
it will take 6 weeks for the pr card to arrive in your mail after you recieved your copr.. my husband recieved his copr yesterday in the portal 2 after just only 10 days after he uploaded his pictures

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days

Tong tong

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
my husband have his copr after 10 days. its exactly as the website said 5 to 10 days after 2nd portal.. and the email say he will get his pr in 6 weeks. if it take few months to recieved your copr then that is something wrong. we did everything exactly what it was said in the computer. also the first portal and they say you will recieve portal 2 in 2 days to upload your pr pictures. and its right again we did recieved it after 2 days. and now we recieved the copr yesterday only 10 days

Jask77

Dec 11, 2023
Hi Everyone, I submitted my address and photo on the PR portal on 25th January. Any idea how long it takes to get these verified and download my eCOPR?
Anyone in the same timeline as me?

maratl

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Hi Everyone, I submitted my address and photo on the PR portal on 25th January. Any idea how long it takes to get these verified and download my eCOPR?
We are on the same boat. Submitted portal 2 on 2024-01-25; VO: Calgary; CPOR expiration date 2024-10-04

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I have submitted the details on 26th Jan and waiting for eCOPR.