+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME OF VISA PROCESSING AFTER BIOMETRIC

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
I have applied from Delhi, India
consider the holidays as well. The number of days is working days not calendar days. Also, biometrics submission is not included in the count.
If after that you still did not receive any notice, you may contact them through the same link.

Sep 7, 2017
I submitted the application on 30th May, gave my Biometric on 4th June, still no updates from CIC. How long it takes for the next stage after biometric?

stanleyE

Jun 20, 2019
I applied for study visa online on 23rd May and submit biometrics on June 3rd from Dubai VFS branch. I have not yet received decision until now, how long can it take until decision is made?

amgose

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Hi All
I gave biometrics for pr visa on 17 june 19.But till date it has nit been updated in my ircc acc.In how many days do they update it?

bobby007gt

Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am from Canada, I am sponsoring my wife from India. I have been approved as a sponsor as of April.
When we paid for the sponsorship, we paid for medical not biometrics. So after completing her medical, we were asked to pay for biometrics, so we did so and 1 month after we got the instructions. Biometrics are completed, 1 month later i see on our cic.gc portal that her application says "We started processing ____ application on June 19". Do you know how long it will take from now, as it has been a few days and what the next steps would be?

I am unsure if paying for biometrics caused more delays for the application at this point but I think we should be fine since its completed and the portal was updated saying its in process?

Hdaniel

Mar 23, 2019
Hi , i applied for canada study visa under SDS catagory on 26 of june and gave my biometric on 2 july. I havent recirece any response from ircc can anybody tell me how long does it take to get a response ?

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi everyone, i stays in Nigeria and applied online for TRV also did biometric on July 11th. Plz may i know how long it takes to get feed back from CIC and how long will it take LAGOS VFS to send my biometric.