+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME OF VISA PROCESSING AFTER BIOMETRIC

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I heard from someone that now days we should wait until they asked us to do so I didn't know we could do it in advance
:(. I can only say sorry for you dear. For me, we did give our medicals before applying...that was called i think Pre Medical......me here in canada and my family in Pakistan. And in 3rd of July , they accepted our medicals and they sent the biometric letter for my wife and she has given that last week as well.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
After getting the biometrics they will determine if it will be approved or rejected.

We got our biometrics email on the 15th of July
Gave our biometrics on th 21st July
Received email to give in our passports to the visa center August 1st
WOW!!! Thats great dear. Best of luck for you to get your PP back with visas. In which category you applied and when did u apply ur complete application for PR?

kogbodu

Aug 5, 2019
I gave biometric and was given back my PP, and asked to return when i gets alert or emails, is about a month 2weeks not gotten any mails or alerts, what does this means?

Satishish1

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I applied for visitor visa from Abu Dhabi through online on dt:20/05/2019 and Bio-metric on dt:23/05/2019 and still the status is under process. Please let me know how many more days will it take to get any response on my status.
Because i booked my travel ticket for dt:23/08/2019 to canada.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I applied for visitor visa from Abu Dhabi through online on dt:20/05/2019 and Bio-metric on dt:23/05/2019 and still the status is under process. Please let me know how many more days will it take to get any response on my status.
Because i booked my travel ticket for dt:23/08/2019 to canada.
Dear Satish,

In this thread, everyone belongs to PR cases. Please check some other group.

bobby007gt

Jul 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am from Canada, I am sponsoring my wife from India. I have been approved as a sponsor as of April.
When we paid for the sponsorship, we paid for medical not biometrics. So after completing her medical, we were asked to pay for biometrics, so we did so and 1 month after we got the instructions. Biometrics are completed, 1 month later i see on our cic.gc portal that her application says "We started processing ____ application on June 19". Do you know how long it will take from now, as it has been a few days and what the next steps would be?

I am unsure if paying for biometrics caused more delays for the application at this point but I think we should be fine since its completed and the portal was updated saying its in process?

Hi everyone, can i get help with this?

kogbodu

Aug 5, 2019
Hoping to get a response.
I gave biometric 4th of July till now I haven't gotten a response,what could be cursing the delay? Application from Nigeria.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Hoping to get a response.
I gave biometric 4th of July till now I haven't gotten a response,what could be cursing the delay? Application from Nigeria.
Processing time for Nigeria is around 71 days and this exclude the day u gave your biometrics. But yours is quite taking too long.. what kind of Visa did u apply for? Do you check your online GCkey account to know your Visa status?

rjphoto

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I applied for PR. i received mail to do biometrics and medical exam on the same day Sept 13, i did biometrics Sept 16, and immediately showed “completed” in my IRCC account, did medical exam Sept 18 and on Sept 25 IRCC account showed “passed the medical exam”. up until now i haven’t receive any update. anyone have an idea how long will i have to wait to receive a decision? thanks!!

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I applied for PR. i received mail to do biometrics and medical exam on the same day Sept 13, i did biometrics Sept 16, and immediately showed “completed” in my IRCC account, did medical exam Sept 18 and on Sept 25 IRCC account showed “passed the medical exam”. up until now i haven’t receive any update. anyone have an idea how long will i have to wait to receive a decision? thanks!!
current time going on is 6 month. So just relax

Juzzguess

Oct 13, 2019
How many days does it take after the start of application review to get mail for biometric? I submitted my application on 12th October 2019 and on 24th October I got mail that my application is under review. how many days from then should it take for next step?