+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME OF VISA PROCESSING AFTER BIOMETRIC

Jul 6, 2019
Hi i apply my work permit in Calgiri my bio matrices is done on 2 may 2019 still i m waiting my medical any body help me on this process how much time get for medical after biomatrix

Harshulk

Jul 19, 2019
New help for visitors via

Dear friends

I applied for Multiple entry tourist Visa on 14/07/2019 for me my wife and my 2 kids age of 1st children is 3 years and 2nd children is 6 months and my wife she applied in past and got refused with her mother and brothers.
Now when I applied I seen one category of Can+ For person who have traveled to Canada/USA in past 10 Year so me and my family hold multiple entry touristB1/B2 Visa of USA so we was eligible for the programand documents was asked only passports forms mytravel history, marriage certificate, photographs andfees after I upload all documents I paid fees of $ 485CAD then next day I got email on 15th about biometrics for me and I give the same on 16th and on15th only I got another email asking my wifebiometrics where I think they should not not ask for her because she got refused 6-7 years before withher family and biometrics is valid for 10 years but fineI made payment on 15th only and took her biometricsappointment on 18th and she is also give now whatnext as much I got to know in Can+ it take 3-4working days only and I can see biometrics update last night but what after that and why background check is needed in visitor visa because I seen background check took long for people will it berequired in our case also and what will be the next

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Harshulk

Jul 19, 2019
You submitted biometrics on 7th jan
Can you reply me about my problem as I got biometrics update in my profile as I applied for me my wife and my 2 kids both are under 3 year and me and wife have given biometrics now I can see update on my profile about biometrics number and expiry date 18 July 2029 and I can’t see other things updated it’s only show we are processing your background check and many and on the top it’s also show application is in progress

What next and when will I get reply and If I get biometrics expiry so is it mean that I will get visa as they did not asked any documents because I hold USA 10 visa and I have traveled us also last month and apply in can+ online

nandani

Jul 10, 2019
hello..
please help me somebody i am very stressed.
i gave my biomatrics on 18 of july.. will please tell me. how much days it take to get passport submission mail and student visa for canada... from 3sept onwards my classes will start ... Please tell me how it can be confirmed that i will get my visa... and how many days have to wait still ....
please please help me..

nandani

Jul 10, 2019
hello..
please help me somebody i am very stressed.
i gave my biomatrics on 18 of july.. will please tell me. how much days it take to get passport submission mail and student visa for canada... from 3sept onwards my classes will start ... Please tell me how it can be confirmed that i will get my visa... and how many days have to wait still ....
please please help me..

Julian612

Jul 31, 2019
Hello,
Has any one applied for study visa in the last week of July for September Intake?
I applied on 15th July gave my biometric 22 July but still no answer and I'm stressed and I don't know what to do my college starts at 02 Sep

nandani

Jul 10, 2019
please tell me what to do i applied on 16th on july and gave biomatrics on 18th of july... till now there is no response... n my classes start from 3rd july...

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi i apply my work permit in Calgiri my bio matrices is done on 2 may 2019 still i m waiting my medical any body help me on this process how much time get for medical after biomatrix
Hello Manjit,

Why dint you give you medical in advance? That was quite helpful. I think now they will ask you to go for medical

Julian612

Jul 31, 2019
Hello Manjit,

Why dint you give you medical in advance? That was quite helpful. I think now they will ask you to go for medical
I heard from someone that now days we should wait until they asked us to do so I didn't know we could do it in advance

Abiigail18

Aug 1, 2019
After getting the biometrics they will determine if it will be approved or rejected.

We got our biometrics email on the 15th of July
Gave our biometrics on th 21st July
Received email to give in our passports to the visa center August 1st

Reactions: Chrysolite

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
U applied for PR??which category?
After getting the biometrics they will determine if it will be approved or rejected.

We got our biometrics email on the 15th of July
Gave our biometrics on th 21st July
Received email to give in our passports to the visa center August 1st