+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME OF VISA PROCESSING AFTER BIOMETRIC

ranjani0914

Jan 15, 2019
You got refusal on 17th means 10 days if include biomatrics date then 11 days it should be .what papers you attched was it your first time to.apply
we applied for first time. the mail came that we should provide biometrics. is it denotes rejection? but it is not represented in mail

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
ok..thank you
I really don't understand the reason behind their rationale to ask biometrics for applicants who applied online on 19 Dec 2018- There are atleast a bunch who applied after you, and none was requested for this (including myself).

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
our family had applied for visitor visa. we had uploaded our documents on dec 19,2018. last week we are requested to give biometrics. what does that actually mean approval or rejection? how many days will it take to get visa after giving biometrics?
Hi, Can you confirm if biometric letter has any expiry date. I mean do we need to complete biometric within a month or so or we can do anytime as per convenience after booking appointments, please confirm.

badh0n

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi Citizen living in Australia for 4 years. Applied today for visit visa of canada. my sister in law is a canadian citizen.
1. I am working full time on a pharma company.
2. Got USA visa till 2021. Visited USA twice.
3. submitted all of the required documents. ie.- tax return, pay summary, pay slip, bank statements, job letter.
4. currently have work visa of Australia.

Do you guys think I will get the visa?

ranjani0914

Jan 15, 2019
I really don't understand the reason behind their rationale to ask biometrics for applicants who applied online on 19 Dec 2018- There are atleast a bunch who applied after you, and none was requested for this (including myself).
have you got approval?

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Hi, Can you confirm if biometric letter has any expiry date. I mean do we need to complete biometric within a month or so or we can do anytime as per convenience after booking appointments, please confirm.
biomatric should be done within a month it is mandatory to gave within the 30 days period otherwise you may get refusal letter even though some people get refusal because of biomatric under the period of 30 days ,do it as early as possible