+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME LINE Mississagua Office Glain

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 2, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 2, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 15, 2013.

We sent you a letter on March 12, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on April 17, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

June 5 File recived at the ocal office in Mississagua

Waiting for the test day :)

Kingoftherings

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Toronto,Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they send me a letter requesting a provincial id showing the name that i dtually want to appear on my citizenship certificate that is different from the one that i landed