+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
I was asked to forward it
I haven't heard anything from Accra. it was sent just last week. Officer informed me she would approve mine. And my work permit had expired and I called customer service to complain that I was going to loose my job because the letter issued by IRCC to present for employers was not recognized by my employer and it was an online upload and I cant reach them directly. You know cook up stories to wake them up.

• Haha
Reactions: Abtols

R4mercy

Nov 12, 2017
Congrats. Quick Question
when did they received your medical? i mean when did you get an update medical received
I actually don't know. All I did was do it right away. no time for any delay from me. I received medical instruction. Book appointment and did it 3rd day

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I haven't heard anything from Accra. it was sent just last week. Officer informed me she would approve mine. And my work permit had expired and I called customer service to complain that I was going to loose my job because the letter issued by IRCC to present for employers was not recognized by my employer and it was an online upload and I cant reach them directly. You know cook up stories to wake them up.
Hi
Can I ask you when you did you receive pre-arrival letter?

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
I got update from MP today:

PR (Refugee/Protected Person) Application received July , 2019

Eligibility – passed
Security – in progress
Medical – passed
Criminality – passed

I want to let you know that there was a note placed on your file December 15th indicating your file was transferred from Mississauga CPC to the local office (Windsor, Ontario) for further verifications.
They do this when they workshare or to expedite processing as they have more expertise in a certain area. Unfortunately, they couldn’t tell me anymore than this.

• Angry
Reactions: mustafababiker

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
I got update from MP today:

PR (Refugee/Protected Person) Application received July , 2019

Eligibility – passed
Security – in progress
Medical – passed
Criminality – passed

I want to let you know that there was a note placed on your file December 15th indicating your file was transferred from Mississauga CPC to the local office (Windsor, Ontario) for further verifications.
They do this when they workshare or to expedite processing as they have more expertise in a certain area. Unfortunately, they couldn’t tell me anymore than this.
What they’re doing in security or criminality check? We all passed it when we claimed refugee, isn’t it?

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
What they’re doing in security or criminality check? We all passed it when we claimed refugee, isn’t it?
Lol, they are doing this again and again and again.
They asked FBI for my report when I applied for refugee at airport. Again at my hearing and again after I applied for PR. I’m not sure why they are doing this. They want to be make sure we are not dangerous for Canadians

https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Guys I have got my ECOPR around 2 weeks ago. I heard that our sin number will change soon. When this will be happen? After received the PR Card or?