+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Book appointment with your COPR to the Service Canada, and they will change your SIN number from 9...It will also update on your CRA Account
I have a question for future. What about banks, equifax and other agencies like equifax? Do I have to change my SIN with them separately? Or, they will change automatically after changing from Service Canada?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
I have a question for future. What about banks, equifax and other agencies like equifax? Do I have to change my SIN with them separately? Or, they will change automatically after changing from Service Canada?
Banks have nothing to do with your sin and they asking your sin just cause it makes it easier for them to find your credit data, your sin number is just uses where you make money , like where you working, so just change with your employer if you have any. I did not gave my sin to my banks and even equifax.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not automatically changed unless you inform them

Ahmad789

Nov 18, 2020
Go to your nearest Service Canada office with eCOPR and current SIN paper they will change it.
Thanks. I only have pdf ECOPR. I have not received any mail. It could be okay?
You don't even need to go to Service Canada
You can do it online through the link here.
Be sure to check the requirments before you apply by going to this link.

Main requirments include the signed client copy of the eCOPR and pieces of ID as outlined in the link above.

Disclaimer: This is not proper legal advice. If any is required, please make sure to obtain advice from a proper legal representative.

Reactions: Abtols and badangel

MOHAMMEDN

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
31-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-06-2021
Quick question for experts!

Can A Protected Person with Valid Refugee Travel Document travel outside Canada after completing the (In-Canada) PR Portal Declaration? Knowing that E-Copr will be send by email and PR card can be mailed internationally afterwards?