+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I received this email today and when I checked my application only Medical was received nothing else was update it. Did any one receive similar email ?

I applied March 2020

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I received DM one day after receiving this mail. Check your ecas.

Last edited:

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
I received DM one day afer receiving this mail. Check your ecas.
I received this email today and when I checked my application only Medical was received nothing else was update it. Did any one receive similar email ?

I applied March 2020

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I received this on May 27.. haven’t heard anything yet. I’m June 2019 applicant

Faghafar

Feb 19, 2020
Hello my friends,

Does anybody know how long does it take to receive PR CARD after receiving ecopr?
I received ecopr last week.

Thanks

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hello my friends,

Does anybody know how long does it take to receive PR CARD after receiving ecopr?
I received ecopr last week.

Thanks
same here. I received ecopr a month ago. so far just a photo is not confirmed.hoping to get any timeline here for that

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
they print the card within 1 week.... but review address and photo forever :(
Yes, that is true. Approving photos takes the longest. I actually stopped thinking about it as if I keep thinking, trust me I would go crazy in few days. I had enough! Waiting for ecopr for a month and a half and I will need around 4 months to get my card and another full year to get my family here! OMG!

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Yes, that is true. Approving photos takes the longest. I actually stopped thinking about it as if I keep thinking, trust me I would go crazy in few days. I had enough! Waiting for ecopr for a month and a half and I will need around 4 months to get my card and another full year to get my family here! OMG!
Ppl are usually getting within 1,5 months.. let’s see wanna believe in the best :) yeah I stoped thinking about that once I got my dm. Before that it was a long lasting everyday headache