+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Yes, it is an automated message, I guess. I had in April and it is the last update I got in my account.
They can have my stupid plastic card. Worst part for my is to buy a house and find a good job because my Work permit is looking temporary. I have no shame that all taxpayers needs to pay my bills anymore. Good job Canada

Reactions: imadeddin

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Even if we apply for travel document after getting PR card?we need urgent travel reasons?
Yes, pr is useless when it comes to TRD nowadays. If you read the website, it says the service is on hold but they issue RTD for emergencies only so you surely need to convince them to get one urgently.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Man, I am so frustrated. I gave up with pr so I decided to get a TRD and travel and stay with my family in Egypt but I found out that I wont be able to get it. I am literally stuck here, no pr no travel no family! What can we do? What are they doing?
I got my RTD 2y ago. I just applied again because the 1st one expired. My wife is here. I have no words for people that they are separated from families. This it probably what I’m talking to myself every day that some people have a worst time than me and why I’m crying. You guys are my only one reason why I’m accepting this stupid Canada system. I’m tired to scream around me. It is hard to scream to the deaf people.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I got my RTD 2y ago. I just applied again because the 1st one expired. My wife is here. I have no words for people that they are separated from families. This it probably what I’m talking to myself every day that some people have a worst time than me and why I’m crying. You guys are my only one reason why I’m accepting this stupid Canada system. I’m tired to scream around me. It is hard to scream to the deaf people.
You are lucky to have your family around you. I and my family have been separated for 6 years o_O

• Sad
Reactions: March17 and Tamiou

3mmmad

Star Member
May 9, 2021
My friend told me after the medical examination in his request that they sent a message confirming the completion of his file. I wish my profile was like this

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hey folks. Long time no see. Did anyone recently got PR card through the portal? What's your timeline? Website is showing now 50 days instead of 120+ like it was during covid.. So wanna have an understanding.
thank you :)

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
I received this email today and when I checked my application only Medical was received nothing else was update it. Did any one receive similar email ?

I applied March 2020

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
• Connect with employers; and
• Connect with organizations that offer free settlement services, including
language training, after you arrive in Canada.
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I received this email today and when I checked my application only Medical was received nothing else was update it. Did any one receive similar email ?

I applied March 2020

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
• Prepare for your move to Canada and learn about living and working in Canada; • Get your education, work experience, and professional licenses and certificates
recognized in Canada;
Explore the list of pre-arrival services available to you offered by the federal government or the provincial or territorial government of your destination: Canada.ca/pre-arrival-services
You will need to provide a copy of this letter when you register with the service providers listed on the IRCC website.
Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CitCanada) and follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada) for regular updates on immigration, settlement services and citizenship.
Sincerely,
When did they start processing your application?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021

I applied March 2020

Hello,
recognized in Canada;
Sincerely,
I received DM one day afer receiving this mail. Check your ecas.