+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Since June 17th, I sent around 10 follow up emails. No response yet. Did you ever get a response?
They sent me credentials after my second email. Same happened to several other members .. but not everyone. That’s very stupid tbh. That’s like the easiest part to send credentials for login! I was waiting for credentials for a week or so. But there are few members that are waiting for months !! :(

mhud_83

Star Member
Jan 31, 2021
They sent me credentials after my second email. Same happened to several other members .. but not everyone. That’s very stupid tbh. That’s like the easiest part to send credentials for login!
I already uploaded photos and confirmed address on June 17th. I thought you meant a follow up email to get an update on the status of eCORP.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Good morning everyone,i have a question.
I have a friend who already receive the portal invitation,he already send photo and everything. He called IRCC call center to have an update cause he has been waiting for a month now,and someone tell him he still didn't pass medical while on his GC key it shows otherwise. Is it possible or the agent doesn't know what he is talking about?

Reactions: FadyB

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I have a friend who already receive the portal invitation,he already send photo and everything. He called IRCC call center to have an update cause he has been waiting for a month now,and someone tell him he still didn't pass medical while on his GC key it shows otherwise. Is it possible or the agent doesn't know what he is talking about?
I am shocked by the fact that you still do not know that the call center agents are clueless. They know nothing bro. I have not called them for two years because it is a waste of time. They just read what they see on the screen, nothing beyond that.

• Haha
Reactions: Tamiou

FadyB

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
yes it's very very possible

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
I am shocked by the fact that you still do not know that the call center agents are clueless. They know nothing bro. I have not called them for two years because it is a waste of time. They just read what they see on the screen, nothing beyond that.
Lol! I know. But 2 different agent told him the same thing,he is panicking even when I tell him to not care.

Last edited: