+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Troy89

Jan 27, 2021
Received a letter from cic today that my application is transferred to etobicoke IRCC for further assessment and they will make a final decision.
can someone tell what is happening that been though similar.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Received a letter from cic today that my application is transferred to etobicoke IRCC for further assessment and they will make a final decision.
Your decision is made I guess now the etibicoke will do ur official landing and issue you copr. Have u check ur application status with ecas. I should say decision made if it does wait for COPR from etibicoke

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Etobicoke office will send you confirmation of PR and photo instruction to send you photo for PR card. Please expect heavy delay from Etobicoke office as i got same letter issued on 24 March 2021, still waiting for email. They are so behind. Good luck and dont be tensed if it take times.

Troy89

Jan 27, 2021
Etobicoke office will send you confirmation of PR and photo instruction to send you photo for PR card. Please expect heavy delay from Etobicoke office as i got same letter issued on 24 March 2021, still waiting for email. They are so behind. Good luck and dont be tensed if it take times.
Thx

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hi,

anybody here from July 2019 still waiting? My bar is showing 97% and 22 days to complete my application.
I called them last Friday and they said Security is in process. Nothing else was done yet. No medical, no fingertips anything.
I just send them a web form question that my application is reaching 23 monts soon.
So sad...
I am May 2019 still waiting

• Sad
Reactions: mimika and Abtols

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
I just got invitation to e-portal where i have to upload the pictures. Problem is all the professional photo studios are closed due to restrictions. Please can you let me know if I can take photo using mobile phone and upload them? Thanks
Avoid phone as it may not be acceptable photo should meet the IRCC requirement if you are living in the town and the photo studios are closed I will suggest you drive out of town and you can take photo there. also some convenience store take photos

TJav

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
waiting from may 2019
Hi,

anybody here from July 2019 still waiting? My bar is showing 97% and 22 days to complete my application.
I called them last Friday and they said Security is in process. Nothing else was done yet. No medical, no fingertips anything.
I just send them a web form question that my application is reaching 23 monts soon.
So sad...
What does mean by 22 days to complete my application? Has the decision made on your file and have you received a letter that PROCESSING OF APPLICATION IS COMPLETED AND ETOBICOKE IRCC OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU for processing of PR?
Has status changed on ECAS from In Process to Decision Made?