+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
[QUOTE = "Ilaha, gönderi: 9412987, üye: 950516"]
PR portalında fotoğraflar hala inceleniyor.
[/ALINTI]

Congratulations family member abroad, on the portal?
Thanks. My children were included same account un portal with me but husband not. He is outside in Canada. Vienna responsible to process his case. They already asked from him medical requested and they sen pre arrival letter.

Bahcevan57

Jan 19, 2021
Thanks. My children were included same account un portal with me but husband not. He is outside in Canada. Vienna responsible to process his case. They already asked from him medical requested and they sen pre arrival letter.
So my wife is living in Turkey, me and my son are living in Canada and I am the main applicant. My son got a portal invitation recently. My wife is also in that portal. But I am not. This confused us, and how long did it take you to get your ecopy afyer your portal invitation?

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
So my wife is living in Turkey, me and my son are living in Canada and I am the main applicant. My son got a portal invitation recently. My wife is also in that portal. But I am not. This confused us, and how long did it take you to get your ecopy afyer your portal invitation?

After applying pictures and confirm adress I get e copr in one day. I don't know why you wife in portal, she should not be there. Maybe they made mistake. Are you in pilot program??? For example my husband outside in Canada and he wasn't include to pr portal.[/QUOTE]

Star_hoor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hello everyone, hope you all doing great
My Journey has been finally finished as I received my PR Card today , Alhamdulilah
I would like to say best of luck to everyone and Thank you very much to all the honorable members of this group.
Congratulations.

What date is written on your PR card to start of PR?
In accordance with the date of your NOD or COPR?

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
We received your application for permanent residence on November 1x, 2019.
We started processing your application on October 2x, 2020.
We sent you correspondence on November 1x, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.
We sent you correspondence on March 1x, 2021 about the decision on your application.
You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on May 1x, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident.

kay-lee

Apr 8, 2021
Just to give you guys an idea, my timeline is 100% and my criminality is still in process! Eligibility and Security haven’t started yet!!!!!!!! June 2019 applicant
We in the same boat. I am June 2019 applicant, bar is 100 percent, security hasn't started. its just so frustrating especially when you see people who applied many months after you getting their COPR. I don't think the process is fair.

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
We in the same boat. I am June 2019 applicant, bar is 100 percent, security hasn't started. its just so frustrating especially when you see people who applied many months after you getting their COPR. I don't think the process is fair.
Hi, is there anything what we can do? This process is very unfair and I guess it is violating our rights. Im July 2019 and nothing is done. I applied in Missisagua office. I can’t believe they don’t process our applications accordingly. I’ll sent letter to MP next week and and also I’ll try to contact also Ministries of immigration in Ottawa.

Gemini7583

Oct 10, 2019
So i called them this morning and the agent was lost i guess lol. After checking my file he said your file should be finalized in May. And i said sir we are already in May and he said “oh sorry but it’s covid so we don’t know when it’s gonna be finalized but everything looks good and just have patience” I’m really happy for those who already got their COPR but it’s just not fair to us

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
So i called them this morning and the agent was lost i guess lol. After checking my file he said your file should be finalized in May. And i said sir we are already in May and he said “oh sorry but it’s covid so we don’t know when it’s gonna be finalized but everything looks good and just have patience” I’m really happy for those who already got their COPR but it’s just not fair to us
yeaaa.. tomorrow is gonna be exactly 2 years of wait for me. I passed everything in mid March and still no update. I feel like my MP just called the agent and came back to me in a week saying the same information. we are cursed :( and you feel this unfairness in full when 2020s get their PR but dozens of people from 2019 are forgotten :/

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
yeaaa.. tomorrow is gonna be exactly 2 years of wait for me. I passed everything in mid March and still no update. I feel like my MP just called the agent and came back to me in a week saying the same information. we are cursed :( and you feel this unfairness in full when 2020s get their PR but dozens of people from 2019 are forgotten :/
Same passed 2 years already and I passed everything but no decision yet .. still in progress !!!!! I don’t get it either .. they said they have a backlog of applications that are being prioritized .. aren’t we part of the backlog application ??!! It doesn’t make sense