+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi Friends, hope you are all doing well. Finally, I got my invitation for create account for PR protal and confirm adress and upload pictures. But even I created account but cannot log in. It shows wrong password or log in. But everything is correct. When I am trying reset password and I suppose to get verification code but don't get anything. In the invitation letter said that if I have issues with log in I can reply them sending picture and confirm address. I did it. But not sure if they got it. What I have to do know? Anyone had same problem with login to pr portal??

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Abtols

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi Friends, hope you are all doing well. Finally, I got my invitation for create account for PR protal and confirm adress and upload pictures. But even I created account but cannot log in. It shows wrong password or log in. But everything is correct. When I am trying reset password and I suppose to get verification code but don't get anything. In the invitation letter said that if I have issues with log in I can reply them sending picture and confirm address. I did it. But not sure if they got it. What I have to do know? Anyone had same problem with login to pr portal??
You should probably get in touch with them for confirmation. The earlier the better.

Ilaha

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
You should probably get in touch with them for confirmation. The earlier the better.
Now I'm able to login to the portal but there is no option to upload the data, my photos. And to confirm the information, whether I am in Canada, my current living address, ET C, Does it mean that Etobicoke did not Yet to submit my data? There is only one option start new aplication.

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hello guys

I submitted my PR application since October 2020 but up to now they did not send me the G number.
I only got the temporary number few weeks ago, anyone here applied at the same period?

Thnx
Who applied in March 2020 are getting AOR. Usually need to wait 1 year to get AOR.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you all doing great
My Journey has been finally finished as I received my PR Card today , Alhamdulilah
I would like to say best of luck to everyone and Thank you very much to all the honorable members of this group.
Which office did you mailed the photo to? How long does the process takes?

Reactions: Cona