+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

niceguy5

May 14, 2021
Uploaded Photos through online Portal , Calgary office , 3 weeks.
I just got invitation to e-portal where i have to upload the pictures. Problem is all the professional photo studios are closed due to restrictions. Please can you let me know if I can take photo using mobile phone and upload them? Thanks

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
I just got invitation to e-portal where i have to upload the pictures. Problem is all the professional photo studios are closed due to restrictions. Please can you let me know if I can take photo using mobile phone and upload them? Thanks
That's not recommended but if you can make sure that you can make a photo according to ircc standards, you can try, but that's risky if they don't accept it you'll waste a few weeks

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Hi All,

Just wanted to inform you that I got my PR card today.

I became PR on June 2020, got my PR card on May 2021... it took 11 months.

Goodluck to all of you, hope everyone is doing well :)
Oh that’s too long. What took them so much time and secondly which office u sent ur pictures to.

Reactions: Abtols

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you all doing great
My Journey has been finally finished as I received my PR Card today , Alhamdulilah
I would like to say best of luck to everyone and Thank you very much to all the honorable members of this group.
@Calgary21
Congratulations.
can u please share yr time line
How long did it take after uploading photo and address to receive pr card ? I got my portal invitation today and uploaded my pic and address. How long it take to get ecopr ?

Reactions: luckyrefugee