+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi Guys,

I need your advise and prayer.

Im an accepted refugees and in the basis of claim, there was a question that says have you been denied a visa in any other country including canada.

And i have answered No instead of Yes because i was refused a US visa while back. However, in my PR i have send a modified schedule A
and answered Yes.

Then, there is a mistmatch between my Basis of claim and the docs of my PR. So, has anyone encountered such issue? Please advise and assist.
Its very important that all the information that you provide in PR application match the information in BOC.. if you missed smth you must send an explanation via web form. Because all the inconsistencies may cause a delay of your application..

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Its very important that all the information that you provide in PR application match the information in BOC.. if you missed smth you must send an explanation via web form. Because all the inconsistencies may cause a delay of your application..
What is BOC

lost2011

Dec 30, 2020
Hello everyone hope u all doing great, thanks God today my COPR document dropped in my mailbox with photo request. im june 7th 2019 applicant, yesterday i had a phone call from irrc that they confirmed im in Canada and my current adress. also agent who called me told me my application was approved. İ applied from montreal, 26th april DM, 10th may phone interview, 11th may (today) COPR. Those who had their DM and waiting for copr , make sure u r available in bussines hours that they may call you for phone interview/confirmation. Im wishing everyone good luck hope u all get ur PR soon.
Congrats, did they call you from a private number ?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Mine have a small difference with one overseas dependent D.O.B which was corrected on PR application - but I didn't sent any explanation I want to know in which step they are checking this information? - As per IRCC my application is in last step security check they said everything else is pass waiting for security clearance ??

I will highly appreciate if someone can advice me if I still have to send an explanation

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Mine have a small difference with one overseas dependent D.O.B which was corrected on PR application - but I didn't sent any explanation I want to know in which step they are checking this information? - As per IRCC my application is in last step security check they said everything else is pass waiting for security clearance ??

I will highly appreciate if someone can advice me if I still have to send an explanation
Nooo the problem is for example if you don’t include any information about kids in BOC but in PR you have it. Or absolutely different address history (in BOC you put 10 address in different countries but in PR just 2-3)
Some serious inconsistencies so don’t worry :)

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Nooo the problem is for example if you don’t include any information about kids in BOC but in PR you have it. Or absolutely different address history (in BOC you put 10 address in different countries but in PR just 2-3)
Some serious inconsistencies so don’t worry :)
Thank god I was worrying a lot since I saw this post ,mine I had D.O.B wrong for one child which I put the correct one in PR application and their citizenship copy was sent to the IRCC waiting for security clearance - hope to hear something good soon

Thank you @mimika

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
Hi,

anybody here from July 2019 still waiting? My bar is showing 97% and 22 days to complete my application.
I called them last Friday and they said Security is in process. Nothing else was done yet. No medical, no fingertips anything.
I just send them a web form question that my application is reaching 23 monts soon.
So sad...

• Angry

skmcanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Hi,

anybody here from July 2019 still waiting? My bar is showing 97% and 22 days to complete my application.
I called them last Friday and they said Security is in process. Nothing else was done yet. No medical, no fingertips anything.
I just send them a web form question that my application is reaching 23 monts soon.
So sad...
One of my friend applied june 2019 pre arrival letter received Jan 2021, Job details Feb 2021 he sent them in feb 2021 (call centre acknowledged receipt) but after that nothing yet bar reached to 100% already but still showing we need additional document and security is in process.

people from dec 2019 and jan 2020 already got their COPR and PR.

Mohamed E.

May 13, 2021
Hello guys

I submitted my PR application since October 2020 but up to now they did not send me the G number.
I only got the temporary number few weeks ago, anyone here applied at the same period?

Thnx

mimika

Jan 12, 2021
Hi,

So sad...
waiting from may 2019

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
My dependants finally got their PR visa stamped and I have scheduled their fights for Next week, anyone with an idea how to beat the mandatory hotel quarantine? It's damn expensive
There is no way, unfortunately. It is a federal decision. How many months did it take them to take the visa on passports? Please let me know. Congrats and do not forget to take them to tim hortons lol.