26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I received the approval letter today, it states:
"This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Protected Person in Canada class. We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The IRCC office in Etobicoke will contact you regarding the finalization of your permanent resident application.
IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents."
Did anybody receive such a letter? Do they require us to visit the Etobicoke office physically or will it be a virtual meeting?
When did you applied for PR Keliwal

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Hello,
Actually I didn't follow my document by cgkey I tried a couple of times but no result
Anyway I track my work via main website and my statues has changed to application received .if anybody knows what does it mean please help me to say where I am
Thank you a lot

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
That's the only thing you can do with this pdf :D
I hope you get it today @Spogmey ! I've never received anything from them before 6 pm lol
Hi
Sorry to ask please tell me what is PDF .
I am protected person here still wait for the PR CART .could you explain me a little about CORP and PDf what are them?
Thank you

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Congratulations! So happy for you. You have been so helpful to everyone. God heard all prayers. Good luck with everything you do in your life!
Hello Dear,
I just get in there and I don't know what does DM mean .recently I found out that my status changed to application received .is that the same Dm?
Thank for your help

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
I did it online! What happens when you upload the form?
İt says that errors found in form, modify answers and try upload again. I dont understand why it doesnt let me upload a validated form,, With todays date my passport validity greater than 10 years, I think all passports valid up to 10 years, could this be the issue ?

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
İt says that errors found in form, modify answers and try upload again. I dont understand why it doesnt let me upload a validated form,, With todays date my passport validity greater than 10 years, I think all passports valid up to 10 years, could this be the issue ?
I don't really know what's happening! Are you using the form IMM5710 - Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker?

Reactions: Newcomer87

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
DM ( Decision Made) and PDF is formate of letter they attached in GCKey or email
Thank you for the answer
I just want to know what does mean “application received” at my status
Actually I couldn't access to my gckey in spite of many attempts .thats why I don't know where I am exactly and what should I wait for.

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
I don't really know what's happening! Are you using the form IMM5710 - Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker?
yes that form ım using ımm5710,, was your passport validity date more than 10 years at the time u apply or was it less ?? ı dont know should ı change the issue date of passport as well and explain it in forms like expire date,,

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Thank you for the answer
I just want to know what does mean “application received” at my status
Actually I couldn't access to my gckey in spite of many attempts .thats why I don't know where I am exactly and what should I wait for.
This means that they have started processing your application. They will send you a letter or email saying that they have started processing. On that letter there will be an Application Number, use that to link the application to your GCKEY.
I was able to link my application 2 weeks after receiving that letter.

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
yes that form ım using ımm5710,, was your passport validity date more than 10 years at the time u apply or was it less ?? ı dont know should ı change the issue date of passport as well and explain it in forms like expire date,,
The passport validity was 5 years, expired in August 2020.

Reactions: Newcomer87

Newcomer87

Mar 2, 2021
The passport validity was 5 years, expired in August 2020.
The form couldnt be submitted because errors were found
Error description : your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.
This is the error shows up when i try to upload it. Maybe i should send paper application and explain my situation.

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
The form couldnt be submitted because errors were found
Error description : your status expiry date in the answer you provided previously does not correspond to the Restoration in your form. Modify your answers or the value in your form.
This is the error shows up when i try to upload it. Maybe i should send paper application and explain my situation.
Is your work permit already expired? If so, that could be the reason. I applied 3 months before my WP's expiration date!