+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Since 14 days, i sent ( travel history) as ircc ask me by email, nothing no update yet
Is it normall !!??
They said
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Ca
I think if i send it by mail was faster :oops:
To this moment :

they didn’t upload my documents

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application
They asked me for documents in AUGUST, I sent them the documents 2 weeks later and till NOW, it shows ' We still need documents '/ ' Your Action is required '. I sent another webform asking for a confirmation that they received the documents, the reply was: Documents were sent to the office and that I can use this email as an evidence. My guess is that they received it but haven't reviewed it yet, also they don't update the system nowadays. It's a really really bad process and a bad experience what we going through.

Reactions: genyor

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
Hello May 2019 applicants. Let’s update each other on this thread on any updates with regards to our applications. I feel like they’ll start looking at our applications possibly from mid of this month and January! Thanks.
May 7th 2019 applicant.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hello May 2019 applicants. Let’s update each other on this thread on any updates with regards to our applications. I feel like they’ll start looking at our applications possibly from mid of this month and January! Thanks.
May 7th 2019 applicant.
Probably! But only God knows .. my projected completion date is End January

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
May 3rd applicant. Called IRCC today and was told that eligibility is passed and an email was sent out to me on Dec 5th. How long for COPR?
Wow ! That’s great ! Congratulations.. from what I could see from the thread here is that people either get it within a week or 2 or even a couple of months. It’s just so frustrating how we get to know updates by calling them instead of email or online.

Reactions: Fadros

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
April 2019 applicant today received update and IRCC asking for resume/CV from me and from my spouse.Please guide me and share your experiences please

Last edited:
Reactions: Zainab umer

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
April 2019 applicant today received update and IRCC asking for resume/CV from me and from my spouse.Please guide me and share your experiences please
this is part of SS (Security Screening) it may take some time before you get the DM.
usually, they ask for a CV if you are from a specific country or you have a Master's or Ph.D. or you are working in since or you have an extensive travel history.

Good luck!

Reactions: Spogmey

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Today I received this email plz I need help
We have verified the information you provided and are unable to determine the identity of the individual who filled out and submitted this Web form.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information.

In order to respond to your inquiry, please have ____________(my daughter name) provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you were writing for an applicant for which you are already authorized or for a minor applicant and are their parent or legal guardian, please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.
Please let me know what should I do? Very confused coz I have submit same form for my son aswell and that is accepted by ircc.
Plz guide me asap.