+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I got them exactly 26 days after, so request ASAP! We have the same timeline. I think my application is more advanced then this and that they are just not updating enough, last mine was updated was feb 2020
Yeah I ordered them last week. Yeah I do hope so honestly .. hopefully everything goes well for us. I’ll let you know if I get any updates

Reactions: Ghess23

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
It’s okay brother, we have to be patient; otherwise we will be unproductive and stuck where we are now.

Once we receive the CoPR, we shouldn’t worry about the card because they both function the same way. One step at a time and everything will pass by inshallah.
agree, it will come when you do not expect mostly

Reactions: Ryan4

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
I got a letter thats says " we are are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application has been completed" that Etobicoke will contact me. How long will this take? What next?
Congrats!! It differs from a person to a person. Some within weeks some within months.

what month applicant are you and when did you receive this message?

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
I got a letter thats says " we are are pleased to inform you that the processing of your application has been completed" that Etobicoke will contact me. How long will this take? What next?
Good news! congratulation!
is that today?