+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Yes when i logged in the status said profile updated but when i open the link nothing was changed. I just want to know if its just a system update as my profile is reaching100 percent tomorrow
That’s good news hope you will hear good news soon, what day of April you have applied?

for me I don’t have access to my cg account because I have representative but last time I checked with the call center was yesterday and they said everything is done except security in progress

Reactions: Zainab umer

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
That’s good news hope you will hear good news soon, what day of April you have applied?

for me I don’t have access to my cg account because I have representative but last time I checked with the call center was yesterday and they said everything is done except security in progress
I apied on 10th of april. I hope we get the good news soon inshAllah

Reactions: Ex ツ and adbcca

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Guys, how often do you think calling IRCC to inquire about your application is considered acceptable or appropriate and not excessive?

like every 2 weeks, or every month, etc.

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Guys, how often do you think calling IRCC to inquire about your application is considered acceptable or appropriate and not excessive?

like every 2 weeks, or every month, etc.
Calling IRCC won’t speed your application but sometimes you want to know the status of your application and your online account doesn’t work or you have specific questions

Reactions: Ryan4

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Calling IRCC won’t speed your application but sometimes you want to know the status of your application and your online account doesn’t work or you have specific questions
for me I didn’t call them for almost a year but last month I called them twice because I reached 100% and there was updates and I don’t have access to my online account therefore I got some information from them

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Yes. what I mean is to inquire about the status of my application. Like, for example; do you think it’s acceptable to call them every 2 week/3 weeks to inquire about the status considering that my application exceeded the 100% bar?

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
for me I didn’t call them for almost a year but last month I called them twice because I reached 100% and there was updates and I don’t have access to my online account therefore I got some information from them
Thank you. That makes a lot of sense.

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
Today I received this email plz I need help
We have verified the information you provided and are unable to determine the identity of the individual who filled out and submitted this Web form.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information.

In order to respond to your inquiry, please have ____________(my daughter name) provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you were writing for an applicant for which you are already authorized or for a minor applicant and are their parent or legal guardian, please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section.
Please let me know what should I do? Very confused coz I have submit same form for my son aswell and that is accepted by ircc.
Plz guide me asap.
Simply you requested information for another adult person and that is not allowed unless you have permission even if this adult on of your family.

Reactions: Virgono1

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Yes. what I mean is to inquire about the status of my application. Like, for example; do you think it’s acceptable to call them every 2 week/3 weeks to inquire about the status considering that my application exceeded the 100% bar?
yes, it's normal

Reactions: Ryan4

Hunarnamiq

Star Member
Apr 18, 2019
Canada
App. Filed.......
9 feb 2018
Guys I have weird question,
Can we travel by RTD while Pr card in process? I mean after getting CORP?

I know we should change RTD to certificate of Identity, but still RTD valid,

Reactions: Fadros and Armaani

Olaide81

Jul 8, 2018
i have tried effortlessly to link my PR Application to my GCaccount but it never worked even though i can view my application status using services3.cic.gc.ca/.
can anyone please tell me why it cant be linked?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
Guys I have weird question,
Can we travel by RTD while Pr card in process? I mean after getting CORP?

I know we should change RTD to certificate of Identity, but still RTD valid,
from what i know you need the pr card to be able to enter back Canada not to travel and as for RTD vs certificate of identity you don't choose which one you get they do..

Reactions: mysoul

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Turns out the ghost update i recieved today is about ur application takes us longer to proceed....feel very sad.
How did you know that? It might be something else because as far as I know this message is an automatic message when your application reached 100% and has nothing to do with GCMS updates so it might be something

Reactions: Zainab umer