+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Today afternoon 2pm I just called IRCC agent . Waiting time was 28 min I left call back request she called me but finally very frustrating news is after 25th Aug 20 ( I passed medical) no update. She said Eligibility and Security not started and criminality under process. I am 29th May 2019 applicant. Time line is 92% completed 50days remaining projected date of completion 29January 2021 !!! I don’t know what’s going on with us . I am worried about my daughters back home when they can come sometime feel so negative that if I die anytime my daughters can’t come Canada for what they are excited to come since last almost 3 years now !!! IRCC should think and consider our situation! May God Help us ....

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Today afternoon 2pm I just called IRCC agent . Waiting time was 28 min I left call back request she called me but finally very frustrating news is after 25th Aug 20 ( I passed medical) no update. She said Eligibility and Security not started and criminality under process. I am 29th May 2019 applicant. Time line is 92% completed 50days remaining projected date of completion 29January 2021 !!! I don’t know what’s going on with us . I am worried about my daughters back home when they can come sometime feel so negative that if I die anytime my daughters can’t come Canada for what they are excited to come since last almost 3 years now !!! IRCC should think and consider our situation! May God Help us ....
The last part i think most have that feelings. It is hard but stay strong. Nothing we can do now. Just wait

Reactions: mysoul and saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
The last part i think most have that feelings. It is hard but stay strong. Nothing we can do now. Just wait
@Ratmir thank you ... I am trying to forget but always check my case status and email by thinking that may be DM email arrive ... on the other hand due to pandemic no work made more frustrated

Reactions: luckyrefugee

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Everything will be okey and don't worry she will come soon.we are all in the same situation.my timeline is now 100% and yesterday I received email from IRCC regarding my and my spouse resume which is strange but we can't do anything.just trust on GOD and hope for the best.Wishing you good luck

Reactions: saidur

Sunshi

Nov 21, 2017
Hello anybody here knows how much time it takes to get approval for PR after submission of requested Resume please

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
@Marsali Just got off the phone with CIC, the lady told me the same as before, “everything is passed. Wait for the CIC to contact you regarding the finalization of your application.” I asked her the approximate time frame, she said “it could be days, it could be weeks or months.” I asked her if my file has been transferred to Etobicoke office yet, she said “your file is still in CPC-Mississauga but you’re at the final stage and everything is going on the right direction”

Spogmey

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hello anybody here knows how much time it takes to get approval for PR after submission of requested Resume please
Its means your SS has been started and noboday can tell you the exact time frame for SS. Good luck i hope you will get COPR soon.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Bro we both on same stage hope my file have same status what they told u.i never call IRCC just twice contacted with Feb forum only,.pray for me too bro in huge anxiety
Yeah bro we both are in the same situation. Wallah bro when you think too much about your application it takes a huge toll on your mental health. Just rest assured that god knows when it’s better for us to receive the good news. Inshallah before next week.

Reactions: Help2 and Marsali

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Ryan plz must reply my this question bcoz I am worry about some thing with my roommates like last time they didn't gave me medical letter as its came in my mail address. so question is !!! IRCC SEND ELIGIBILITY LETTER BY POST AT HOME ADRESSOR JUST EMAIL IN ACCOUNT.plz reply
Do you mean that they sent you a letter that you passed medical via mail not Email? I’m not sure I understood your question.

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
My question is do irrc send eligibility letter as hard copy at home address?? Or just on in ur online account
You would receive it the same way you received all the request letters, such as Medical, PCC and etc; which is via Email (Online account).

I think what you’re waiting for now is not the eligibility letter. You probably will receive the completion letter (approval letter) next.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks bro for satisfactory answer. I thought maybe its hard copy via post box then will be issue for me
Marsali do not overthink every possible ways. Relax bro forget about everything. Imagine when you were 10 years old. You did not care about anything your world was small but very colorful and you were happy.
Relax.(by the way when i overthink i try remember like that.)

Reactions: Ex ツ