+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
Im may 10th 2019 applicant, i just got a ghost update, but no message or changes on anything. Im at 95%, timeline projected for jan 10th

Reactions: Help2

Ghess23

Apr 11, 2014
I called them and the agent said that she doesnt see anything i don't see, she also said that the office where my application closed on march 2020 and didnt resume work on pr applications till august, so she said things are gonna be delayed a little bit, she said also the GCMS was more of the officers assessment and that no actual medical was requested yet

Reactions: adbcca

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
When you login to your gckey account. On the first page instead of messages it is written update. but when you open the next page to see the update there is nothing. Just the same steps as before. That is ghost update
Thanks for ur response. Is it just a system update or some person phsically change somwthing thats doesnt show in the profile? Can someone confirm?

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I called them and the agent said that she doesnt see anything i don't see, she also said that the office where my application closed on march 2020 and didnt resume work on pr applications till august, so she said things are gonna be delayed a little bit, she said also the GCMS was more of the officers assessment and that no actual medical was requested yet
So she didn't say anything regarding the biometrics update? March till August is 5 months. We don't know exactly whats going on. They could have at least updated that the offices will be closed. We are counting days while we even dont know if the office is closed

Reactions: Ghess23