19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
My friend had a very similar situation to yours, except that he only received the “approval letter” no AIP.

He received the CoPR after one week of receiving the approval letter. As for the card itself, according to their website it should be mailed to you after 127 days.
does 127 days included in 20 months that it takes during the application?

Reactions: Ryan4

Ngarii

Nov 19, 2020
My friend who applied on 30th April 2019 got the eligibility email earlier today
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. The overseas office in PRETORIA is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.

Mom31

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
My friend who applied on 30th April 2019 got the eligibility email earlier today
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Protected Persons class. It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a Protected Person. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, your family members. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements. The overseas office in PRETORIA is responsible for processing the applications for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.
Congratulations. I hope May applicants will soon start hearing good news

Reactions: Help2 and saidur

genyor

Star Member
Sep 1, 2019
Since 14 days, i sent ( travel history) as ircc ask me by email, nothing no update yet
Is it normall !!??
They said
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Ca
I think if i send it by mail was faster :oops:
To this moment :

they didn’t upload my documents

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application

• Wow
Reactions: Fadros

adbcca

Feb 21, 2019
Since 14 days, i sent ( travel history) as ircc ask me by email, nothing no update yet
Is it normall !!??
They said
For fastest service, you may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Ca
I think if i send it by mail was faster :oops:
To this moment :

they didn’t upload my documents

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We need additional documents to continue processing your application
give them a call

Reactions: genyor