+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello guys I need your help, below my wife's application notes:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 23, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you a letter on September 27, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We did not receive the medical instructions by email yet. Her application is being processed in the Amman visa office. Has anyone experienced this before? Can anyone tell me how to get the medical forms for the overseas applicants?
They started processing your application after a year thats a longtime
Hello guys I need your help, below my wife's application notes:

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 15, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on December 23, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 23, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 27, 2020. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you a letter on September 27, 2020. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We did not receive the medical instructions by email yet. Her application is being processed in the Amman visa office. Has anyone experienced this before? Can anyone tell me how to get the medical forms for the overseas applicants?
did you got your PR already and her case is being processed in VO? What is your timeline

mshshi

Sep 23, 2019
They started processing your application after a year thats a longtime

did you got your PR already and her case is being processed in VO? What is your timeline
Her application is being handled by the Amman visa office. I got my card month ago

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
March 2019 applicant & my timeline is similar to the rest of March 2019's Applicants. Last update was: - "We are processing your background check".

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Hello guy I hope you all are safe and sound. Please has anyone of us that applied for PR January 2020 get AOR ? I applied January 15th and up till date I still haven't receive any AOR. Please if anyone received his or hers should kindly share it here. Thanks

mmresende

Aug 3, 2020
Some friend there would be patient and willing to teach me how to consult my process. I see a lot of people here talking about their timeline. But I don't know where to see mine, please anyone who can help me is an applicant from December 2018. I have already done biometrics, and medical exam in 2019. God bless all in this journey.

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Some friend there would be patient and willing to teach me how to consult my process. I see a lot of people here talking about their timeline. But I don't know where to see mine, please anyone who can help me is an applicant from December 2018. I have already done biometrics, and medical exam in 2019. God bless all in this journey.
Welcome to form. I hope you will get PR very soon.

I am also December 2018 applicant and waiting for PR with dependent overseas. It seems IRCC is processing applicant mostly from December 2018 and January 2019.

You can try to create MyCic account and link your application to there.
(Just keep in mind; put 1 on all the applicant for this application)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

You can also try to order GCSM note:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

You can also contact to your local MP office and get update on your case.

Good luck and best wishes

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello guys,
My medical test results should be expired on Sep 19 but my profile doesn't show that. does any one have the same thing ?
I am April 2019 applicant. below is my timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 20, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 11, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

on top of that I submitted an application for GCMS and it was due Aug 18 2020 and I didn't hear from them until now

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Hello guys,
My medical test results should be expired on Sep 19 but my profile doesn't show that. does any one have the same thing ?
I am April 2019 applicant. below is my timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 25, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 21, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on August 20, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 11, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on January 28, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

on top of that I submitted an application for GCMS and it was due Aug 18 2020 and I didn't hear from them until now
They will ask for new medical check. If you are sure that your medical has expired, I would suggest you to send your medical as soon as possible. When the officer have time to check your application; instead of asking for new medical, officer may send you AIP and COPR.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
They will ask for new medical check. If you are sure that your medical has expired, I would suggest you to send your medical as soon as possible. When the officer have time to check your application; instead of asking for new medical, officer may send you AIP and COPR.
is it possible to do a medical check without a request being made from IRCC?
if yes, can you please let me know how to do it. Thank you