+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Zainab umer

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I hope you get your COPR as soon as possible. Last question, when you submitted your certificate , did you get any notification that shows IRCC got your additional document?
Thanks a lot
Yes i submitted in feb 2020. And my gc key shows we have recieved additional docs u peovided. :)

Reactions: Amraneka

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
It’s normal, after that they may ask for medical
Hello, I also applied in Oct, got email in December that my application is recieved. end of Jan my application stated processing. End of September got email to get finger print and security clearance in any countries I lived for more then 6 months. I got finger print in near by police and through Embassy I’m processing my police clearance. What happens next i don’t know. Hopefully we hear good news in the next few months.

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hi all. Please, I need your assistance.... Trying to fill my family's application forms as my dependents but I'm confused. On imm 0008 generic form, under which is program is my wife applying? Refugee, economic, family or others? 2. How many people to be chosen applying? As I'm already in Canada and got my pr letter. Would she choose exclude me and just count herself and her kid only?, 3. What address to send the documents? Thanks.
Did you fill out all these forms before with you applied first time. I’m Oct 2019 and I filled all these at the outset of the application. Do I need to do it again ?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Good Morning Everyone,

Applicant March 29th 2019. PCC submitted as per IRCC's request in November 2019. Since then, now news.
Asked for GCMS notes in April 2020 and then in September 2020 and received it today. NO CHANGE AT ALL between the two notes.

Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed - Expired
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not started

Good luck to all of us!

xer012

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Good Morning Everyone,

Applicant March 29th 2019. PCC submitted as per IRCC's request in November 2019. Since then, now news.
Asked for GCMS notes in April 2020 and then in September 2020 and received it today. NO CHANGE AT ALL between the two notes.

Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed - Expired
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not started

Good luck to all of us!
When did your application start processing?

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
When did your application start processing?
In September 2019.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 19, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 18, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 11, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on October 23, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Reactions: xer012