+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
They will ask for new medical check. If you are sure that your medical has expired, I would suggest you to send your medical as soon as possible. When the officer have time to check your application; instead of asking for new medical, officer may send you AIP and COPR.
Even officer didn’t ask medical for now ??? He can’t sending medical without asking him???
Yes, I have this question too. Can we get medical test done without a letter of request from the IRCC?
Thanks
I THINK NO , YOU CANT MAKE MEDICAL WITHOUT REQUEST

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Even officer didn’t ask medical for now ??? He can’t sending medical without asking him???

I THINK NO , YOU CANT MAKE MEDICAL WITHOUT REQUEST

Interestingly it is possible to give medical exam before IRCC request for it. I have two friends who gave medical exam before the request. One got his PR the other one is waiting.

You just go to panal phyisian and let them know you want to give medical exam for PR. They are asking UCI, application number and immigration type. Immigration type is EDE (For protected person in Canada).

mustafababiker

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guy I hope you all are safe and sound. Please has anyone of us that applied for PR January 2020 get AOR ? I applied January 15th and up till date I still haven't receive any AOR. Please if anyone received his or hers should kindly share it here. Thanks
Hi,
I applied in 15th January. Also I didn't receive AOR i called them twice same answer because of the COVID-19 their is a delay.

Last edited:

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hi 24 December 2018 application
I got tha update online
Its says September 18 medical passed
After that no ubdate
My time bar August 24 100%
Passed .
Waiting for decision on my file .
Any body think so I will get Aip or copr soon .
Thanks
Tbh timelines are 24 months so you still got 2 months remaining i’d say sit tight and hope for the best