+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

jack_2001

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
guys....A34 (SECURITY SCREENING ) CONSISTS OF (SECURITY & CRIMINALITY)

WHICH ONE IS REALLY TIME CONSUMING (SECURITY OR CRIMINALITY)?

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
As of my knowledge security is way more time consuming than criminality. Criminality is about PCC request or police certificate from your country if you are not a protected person or police certificate from the countries you live at for six months and more.

Reactions: jack_2001

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I Applied for PR on 15th of January this year and I didn't even get any kind of notification that they received it or not I don't know if it normal. Please can anyone tell me.
We are waiting since December 2019. No acknowledgement yet.

Bsharif

May 18, 2020
Hi,same here this is what its stating on my application status for privately sponsored person.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 16, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on January 27, 2020.
  3. We sent you correspondence on December 18, 2019 about the decision on your application.
My sponsor was approved and our file was sent to daressalaam visa office,it has been over six month now and nothing yet.Any suggestions

Jalalcananda

May 24, 2018
We are waiting since December 2019. No acknowledgement yet.
After covid 19 time is frozen. Especially for IRCC. They are not working at all. We have to wait until everything becomes normal and this period of time between March 22th to end cover 19. Doesn't count.
We have to wait.

Jan 10, 2017
After covid 19 time is frozen. Especially for IRCC. They are not working at all. We have to wait until everything becomes normal and this period of time between March 22th to end covid 19 (even god doesn't know when!) Doesn't count.
We have to wait.
Now IRCC has good reason to delay our PR application with an excuse of Covid-19.
I'm afraid that we need to wait longer than expected.

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Hey Folks Happy Tuesday :cool:

Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Week(s), at least or timeline back until it goes to 0 lol
still, if it finished, it counts only 20 months and they owe 1 more month because it's added recently for processing time as a standard timeline.

in July most of the organizations and flights will open here, I am sure immigration will start too with precaution
and they will start processing and finalizing our application one by one.

Soon or later each of us will receive good news we are waiting, the patient is a big virtue.
a lot of good positive energy for each one of you on this journey.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Folks Happy Tuesday :cool:

Estimated remaining processing time: 9 Week(s), at least or timeline back until it goes to 0 lol
still, if it finished, it counts only 20 months and they owe 1 more month because it's added recently for processing time as a standard timeline.

in July most of the organizations and flights will open here, I am sure immigration will start too with precaution
and they will start processing and finalizing our application one by one.

Soon or later each of us will receive good news we are waiting, the patient is a big virtue.
a lot of good positive energy for each one of you on this journey.
Would imagine there is a good chance the 20 months will be revised when processing really restarts. Everyone should be expecting delays.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Now IRCC has good reason to delay our PR application with an excuse of Covid-19.
I'm afraid that we need to wait longer than expected.
Covid 19 Isn’t an excuse it a pandemic. There were delays across the country for everything. Life has been on hold for many. Everyone in Canada is experiencing various delays since most of Canada stopped leaving the house for 2+ months. It is going to take a while to get caught up.