+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
One of my friend's daughter is in Canada she went Canada on student Visa but not studying now her father add her in his pr application and her process is started her medical done her PCC received but her study Visa is going to be expire in 2021 and they both r still waiting for their PR. Can u plz let me know wbat should she do? Does she go to extend her study Visa or apply for an other way and what was that way?
One more question plz as she is a student she want admission in a university for bachelor degree can she apply as a local student? bcoz she is a dependent of a protected person but still she has a international student Visa bcoz her father didn't add her in his refugee claimant?
Plz I m very thankful to you all.

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Her Visa and homeland passport is going to be expire in 2021 how can she apply for it plz let me know the procedure.

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
One of my friend's daughter is in Canada she went Canada on student Visa but not studying now her father add her in his pr application and her process is started her medical done her PCC received but her study Visa is going to be expire in 2021 and they both r still waiting for their PR. Can u plz let me know wbat should she do? Does she go to extend her study Visa or apply for an other way and what was that way?
One more question plz as she is a student she want admission in a university for bachelor degree can she apply as a local student? bcoz she is a dependent of a protected person but still she has a international student Visa bcoz her father didn't add her in his refugee claimant?
Plz I m very thankful to you all.
if anyone come to canada on student visa and not follow a course,they have to show the valid reason when they renew work permit

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
Helllooooooo all finally I have received below from immigration

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration,
Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are
a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which
you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
Congrats

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I believe it means nothing.
Mine is there. It was 92% in morning and now is 93% :D
I am sure your bar will return. Maybe bars are in quarantine too;)
I think they removed bars from 2018 applicants just a guess. Or those who will get copr straight away

Reactions: Jalalcananda

Ady123

May 15, 2020
Hi everyone
If any brother can guide me.
I am a Protected person. PR applied in March 2019.
If i Travel outside Canada now to meet my Family and be outside canada for 2 months. (Offcourse not in my home country).
Will this affect my PR application in anyway?
Will it be hard to enter back to Canada in current Pandemic situation?
Need any suggestions.
Thanks
There is no problem for travelling outside Canada with your Canada travel document, it does not make any effect on your PR application at all, enjoy your vacations..

Reactions: Ratmir

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I think they removed bars from 2018 applicants just a guess. Or those who will get copr straight away
Nope that is definitely not it.. my bar went away in November and again in January and came back no news from IRCC for almost 1 year now so that is not it... also of people reported the issue on IRCC twitter as well and IRCC said to clear your Cache and it should come back.... if not just give it time as i said this happened to me twice b4 bar went away and came right back...