+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
Hello, I applied for Permanent resident after my refugee claim was accepted.
I received this email yesterday:
“‏In order to avoid delays in processing, you must provide the below documents if you have not already included it in the original submission and/or if there are any updates to the information that was provided by you previously. If you have previously submitted the information requested in this letter to us already, please do not resubmit the same information and disregard this message. If your details have changed since you have provided the information, you are encouraged to supply us with the updated information, following the instructions contained in this letter : Schedule A and additional family information”

Nothing has changed from the information I have provided when I initially applied. The person who helped me apply (works for gov in helping people apply for pr) told me that I have to resubmit even though nothing changed. I wanted to ask here because I find this strange since the email clearly asks to not resubmit if nothing changed. Kindly let me know if you think I should resubmit the exact same thing?
Thanks
Submitting another is not negative but incase you think you submitted and they did not receive it so definitely it will not be good for your application and will delay your application. IMO

soliver

Dec 28, 2022
Hello, I applied for Permanent resident after my refugee claim was accepted.
I received this email yesterday:
“‏In order to avoid delays in processing, you must provide the below documents if you have not already included it in the original submission and/or if there are any updates to the information that was provided by you previously. If you have previously submitted the information requested in this letter to us already, please do not resubmit the same information and disregard this message. If your details have changed since you have provided the information, you are encouraged to supply us with the updated information, following the instructions contained in this letter : Schedule A and additional family information”

İlk başvurduğumda verdiğim bilgilerden değişen bir şey yok. Başvurmama yardım eden kişi (insanların halkla ilişkiler başvurusunda bulunmasına yardımcı olmak için gov için çalışıyor), hiçbir şey değişmediği halde yeniden göndermem gerektiğini söyledi. Burada sormak istedim çünkü e-posta açıkça hiçbir şey değişmediyse yeniden gönderilmemesini istediğinden bunu garip buluyorum. Aynı şeyi tekrar göndermem gerektiğini düşünüyorsanız lütfen bana bildirin.
Teşekkürler
[/ALINTI]
I didn't send it again because I sent it before, they sent me the same e-mail, I just sent an additional FBI police report, you don't need to send it, no problem, no problem for me

SJ2019

Jan 1, 2019
Hi,
The progress bar on GCKEY shows 72 % completed but I did not receive my eligibility letter from IRCC. I raise this issue with local MP. She says your application is still in process. what is time someone to receive eligibility letter from IRCC. Thanks

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
The progress bar on GCKEY shows 72 % completed but I did not receive my eligibility letter from IRCC. I raise this issue with local MP. She says your application is still in process. what is time someone to receive eligibility letter from IRCC. Thanks
There is no specific time to receive eligibility, until when processing officer mark as complete..

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Hello , what the meaning of under officer assessment ?
Notice that last time my MP told me that criminality passed and medical passed