+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Brother mera assylum case pass ho gya pr ke liye apply krdiya h mere kids india me h unki bhi file daali h pr ke liye pls bta do kitna time lgega

Here4help

Star Member
Dec 4, 2021
I applied on dec 1st . Also today I got pre arrival too ! How long it takes you think to get co pr ?
I got pre arrival in Dec 2022 and after nothing. One of my friend got pre arrival in sep 2022 he also had nothing after. So no confirmed time period for anything.

daughter

Star Member
Sep 17, 2021
I got my pre-arrival today and at the same time a pdf advising me to send some information to create my IRCC portal. I applied in Oct 2022

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Hello house, I know everybody is aware that the Minister of Immigration announced a measure for faster and considerate temporary residence visa for Spouses with permanent residence applications. This measure is meant to reunite families faster. But the overseas Spouses of Protected Persons seem to be left out. I am making my finding on it, and if I get the fact, we may take the Minister of Immigration to Court for discrimination against Refugees and Protected Persons.
I want your thoughts on this please.

Reactions: Melsi

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello house, I know everybody is aware that the Minister of Immigration announced a measure for faster and considerate temporary residence visa for Spouses with permanent residence applications. This measure is meant to reunite families faster. But the overseas Spouses of Protected Persons seem to be left out. I am making my finding on it, and if I get the fact, we may take the Minister of Immigration to Court for discrimination against Refugees and Protected Persons.
I want your thoughts on this please.
Only challenge is to prove how there's discrimination, since IRCC has full mandate to decide on the programs, public policies and other immigration mandate.I am not against it, but its no different from Guardian Angels during covid....Others were left out too.

Hopealive

Star Member
Nov 24, 2021
Only challenge is to prove how there's discrimination, since IRCC has full mandate to decide on the programs, public policies and other immigration mandate.I am not against it, but its no different from Guardian Angels during covid....Others were left out too.
Guardian of Angel is different. Making policy must conform with the Canadian Charter for Rights and Freedom. We need to learn the rights we have under the law. I will file the suit without a lawyer. (Self-representation), and you will see the outcome

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guardian of Angel is different. Making policy must conform with the Canadian Charter for Rights and Freedom. We need to learn the rights we have under the law. I will file the suit without a lawyer. (Self-representation), and you will see the outcome
Hey, im not standing on your way. You can file that suit no matter how the outcome will be. Goodluck

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
I am a asylum seekr in Malaysia.how can i move in canada.can i get a sponsor

You cannot apply from your country so get to Canada first or apply with UNHCR.

What is your reason for seeking asylum and why Canada and any other country if you really want to leave and be safe?

4emad4

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Finally got my notes!

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: P a s s e d
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: P a s s e d
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed- Exempt Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Regs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/01/03 Updated Date: 2023/01/03
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: Client ready for landing

Last edited:

Beee97

May 10, 2023
Finally got my notes!

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: P a s s e d
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: P a s s e d
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed- Exempt Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete Other Regs:
Final:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/01/03 Updated Date: 2023/01/03
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CPC Mississauga
Text: Client ready for landing
In how many days after applying you got your notes sir?