Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Congratulations.

11th March Approval Letter
18th March CoPR details uploaded to GCKEY
24th March CoPR in email as pdf

GCKEY showing bar 100% complete since 18th March.
Thanks for replay. Hope i will get it early as you. One of the person i know, still waiting its been three weeks he got his approval.

Reactions: Bahcevan57

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
Does anyone know, how long it is taking for the PR card, if you have received the CoPR in e-mail and are asked to send the photos through mail?

Also, how can you check the progress of your PR Card using GCKEY?

Reactions: saidur

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Did you speak to IRCC? What did they tell you?
For the last one month they are telling me my security in progress. Before that,
For almost 2 months they have been telling me everything completed except security hasn't started yet.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Same here. September applicants are receiving DMs and we are still waiting. It's really stressful.
If you call to inquire, they will say their usual thing (every case is different ). Processing a plastic card should take a month, let us say, not more than 2 years where everything was done when we claimed asylum. After the court approval, they should ask for a photo only and then use a printer to print it out and mail it to people. OMG, we are out of patience!

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
I got pre arrival letter. What does it mean n what the nex step? Is it meant my background checking is completed or going on? Plz someone help.