+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
My daughter is 7 now.could someone tell me she does/not need biometric.coz IRCC asked fee and biometric request only for my wife living in home country.

izolomo

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
My daughter is 7 now.could someone tell me she does/not need biometric.coz IRCC asked fee and biometric request only for my wife living in home country.
She doesn't need biometric,only adults above 18 do. She'll be asked to have medicals done with her mom when it's time....

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
JULY 4th, 2019 APPLICANT

I'm currently in Canada/1 dependent here in Canada/EU background/Mississauga office
Here is my status:
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 4, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 14, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on June 30, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (THEY REQUEST FOR POLICE CLEARANCE FROM RCMP/FBI/UK/EU FOR ME AND MY WIFE - WE SENT ALL THE DOCUMENTS ON JULY 10th, 2020 ALSO THEY REQUEST FOR IMM5546E/MILITARY RECORDS)
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 6, 2021. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required. (WE GOT 2ND. REQUEST FOR RCMP POLICE CLEARANCE - I CONTACTED THE OFFICE OVER THE WEB FORM AND PHONE CALL WHY THEY ARE REQUESTING FOR SAME IN LESS THAN 6 MONTHS - THEY SAID IT WAS PROBABLY AGENTS ERROR AND I PROVIDED THE SAME PCC AS I DID 6MONTS AGO)
Since then nothing changes. I called the office today and I was told there is no update from the agent.

We moved from Vancouver to Calgary in November and changed the address.

Who is Jun/July applicant with the same status?

Estimated remaining processing time: 11 Week(s) - 89% complete

Application received: July 4, 2019

Estimated completion date: June 4, 2021
I’m September 2019 applicant also ask to submit FBI certificate for second time I send them by webform after that not received any ting .

Reactions: mikeYYC

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Today I have changed my SIN from 9 to 5 it’s permanent now and sent photo to IRCC for PR Card I know it will take long to get card as COPR is valid for 12 months . At this stage I can wait as I have no plan to travel out of Canada. Now my main concern is overseas dependent visa as the files are in Singapore VO since 1st week of January 2021. No update or acknowledgement. I hope it may move now as I am already landed and PR now ... I wish everyone here gets their PR without much waiting..

mrdmiust

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
Today I have changed my SIN from 9 to 5 it’s permanent now and sent photo to IRCC for PR Card I know it will take long to get card as COPR is valid for 12 months . At this stage I can wait as I have no plan to travel out of Canada. Now my main concern is overseas dependent visa as the files are in Singapore VO since 1st week of January 2021. No update or acknowledgement. I hope it may move now as I am already landed and PR now ... I wish everyone here gets their PR without much waiting..
Congrads again.
Did you get an appointment to change your sin number?

Reactions: luckyrefugee

mikeYYC

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Calgary
Category........
Other
When did you apply?

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
when they ask you for resume, how many days they give you to reply back ? Mine with requested to send before March 13.
I want to know yours