+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
we
I applied on 23rd May 2019, no update for medical, it seems they have accepted my medical that i submitted in at the time i entered in Canada. Today my application status changed to "Decision Made" Thank God
Congratulations.
Kindly tell me when you sent you dependents documents to overseas visa office. And when they gave you their Application number?
I have submitted my dependents documents to London visa office in 1st week of January but not contact so far. I dont5 know how to to contact and ask about my dependents documents without having application number.

Nazia25

Nov 24, 2020
I got letter for my wife’s biometric n submitting documents of dependents in Singapore visa office.could I send it through DHL? and how long it could take for processing in Singapore?

Reactions: saidur

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
I got letter for my wife’s biometric n submitting documents of dependents in Singapore visa office.could I send it through DHL? and how long it could take for processing in Singapore?
@nazia, i am glad that you are making good progress with your application. Your best bet is to use a reputable currier service to mail out your dependence documents ( DHL is perfect ). I was wondering what date did you receive the Pre-arrival Service later? all the best

Reactions: Nazia25

Mirna1993

May 4, 2019
Hey,

I applied with my husband for the pr on March 2020 but we did nit receive any correspondence till now not even the receipt and we are unable to link our application to the cic account anyone here have a similar situation?

also did anyone apply for travel document recently and got it, if so please tell me everything needed.

thanks

Reactions: mehranjadoon

Jahlove2000

Star Member
Apr 4, 2020
Could u plz tell me what is the next step after pre arrival
@nazia, Pre-Arrival simply means you have passed eligibility. Usually you should be expecting a DM next ( but nobody know when ). I will suggest that you order a GCMS notes to know if your Criminality and security are in progress ( my guess is that your Medical has been pass ) but if it take too long before your background check is complete, you might be asked to re-do your medical.

On a final note, expect a DM on or before August 2021.

Reactions: Nazia25