+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hallo everyone here plz it is a question that i want to ask plz is there anyone in the grouo that are sponsored through group 5 or G5 and how far is it true about this group 5 thanks in advance guyz
G5 is a group of people that sponsor the refugee - it is true just a time consuming process again depends on the country they live, and they must be registered with UNHCR as accepted refugee on the country.

Clink on the link some people have shared their experience
G5 Group of five timeline | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Survivor1

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello guys can anyone please tell me . I received an update today in my gckey account . When I checked it , it was invitation pre arrival letter . Idk why did they send that cz im inland protected person .
Yes brother it is a good sign. You get it when you pass all assessments. I am july 2018 applicant. I received pre arrival services letter on feb 10 this year. I called cic. The agent told me that you passed everything....eligibility, criminality, security and medical....now copr anytime.
Dont worry....i am also an inland applicant...u get this letter when ur application gets approved in principle. Now u will get pr any time.

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
Yes brother it is a good sign. You get it when you pass all assessments. I am july 2018 applicant. I received pre arrival services letter on feb 10 this year. I called cic. The agent told me that you passed everything....eligibility, criminality, security and medical....now copr anytime.
Dont worry....i am also an inland applicant...u get this letter when ur application gets approved in principle. Now u will get pr any time.
Thank you so much . Your message made my day ♥

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
@Survivor1 have u received any other update from them after pre arrivals letter !

nwapapa

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
Did you applied under spousal sponsorship?

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Hi guys,
I am really worry about my status . I received a email 6 months ago about eligibility . But until today no news . Is it normal??? Could u help me? Have you ever had this experiance?
thank you for reply

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi guys,
I am really worry about my status . I received a email 6 months ago about eligibility . But until today no news . Is it normal??? Could u help me? Have you ever had this experiance?
thank you for reply
What’s your timeline?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I’m September 2019 applicant I received AIP in December 2020 in February 2021 I received email that they not received my FBI certificate how ever I send them before . Last week I send a copy of FBI certificate by post and via webform but no news after that is it normal ?

mysoul

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Unfortunately I couldn't link to my account. I wanted to talk ircc agent but it was high volume.
I don't know whyI can not linkit's annoying
If you knowhow could you help me? I will be appreciated
Call them early in the morning and get a call back from them. I tried 8:30 EST (Toronto time). They helped me link it after several months. Do you have overseas dependent? How many? you can put that number.

Mehrabansara

Star Member
Mar 2, 2021
Call them early in the morning and get a call back from them. I tried 8:30 EST (Toronto time). They helped me link it after several months. Do you have overseas dependent? How many? you can put that number.
I have to do it on Monday I think tomarrow is closed .no I don't have .only myself.

Reactions: mysoul