+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
My bar also changed from 70% to 73% , expected date changed from 8 OCT 2021 to 8 SEP 2021 , I don't know what does that mean.
Last months they added 4 months and this week they shorten one months for all accounts. Earlier was 20 months then 24 months currently 23 months based

Reactions: Fadros

Mahm1984

May 12, 2019
Unfortunately I couldn't link to my account. I wanted to talk ircc agent but it was high volume.
I don't know whyI can not linkit's annoying
If you knowhow could you help me? I will be appreciated
Try to search for previous topics in this forum to solve it without contact them.

nwapapa

Star Member
Feb 27, 2021
45 days left

Criminality start...
And that's all
May 2019 applicant

I may take a break from this forum because it's so frustrating seeing people from 2020 got DM when you feel like no one is working on your case.
Did you apply under spouse sponsorship?

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
What does pre arrival services letter mean? Answer if you know the real answer please! Thanks
If you have applied for PR after December 2019, and your family VO is one of the following you might be a part of the processing pilot program where both applications (yours & your family) are being processed at the same time

List of VOs :
Bogota
Buenos Aires
Kingston (Jamaica)
Lima
London
Nairobi
Mexico City
Port of Spain
Sao Paulo

I am asking you that because this letter is issued for applicants who are outside Canada, which means the applicant(s) had passed eligibility step of the process.

Shafiqahmad

Jan 4, 2020
If you have applied for PR after December 2019, and your family VO is one of the following you might be a part of the processing pilot program where both applications (yours & your family) are being processed at the same time

List of VOs :
Bogota
Buenos Aires
Kingston (Jamaica)
Lima
London
Nairobi
Mexico City
Port of Spain
Sao Paulo

I am asking you that because this letter is issued for applicants who are outside Canada, which means the applicant(s) had passed eligibility step of the process.
I dont belong to any of the mentioned countries and also i dnt have overseas dependent but still I received it . But im happy it seem a gd news as been mentioned by other members.

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
I dont belong to any of the mentioned countries and also i dnt have overseas dependent but still I received it . But im happy it seem a gd news as been mentioned by other members.
I do have dependents but I am from a country that is not in the list either. I do not know why everything is confusing. Let us wait and see! Thanks

Reactions: luckyrefugee

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
I do have dependents but I am from a country that is not in the list either. I do not know why everything is confusing. Let us wait and see! Thanks
The list doesn’t mean u should be from those countries but means if the office in these countries deal ur family application then ur in pilot program if you applied after 4th December 2019

Reactions: Shafiqahmad