+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Finally today I could have linked my application with online service it’s state 59% and time remaining 8 months projected date 29th January 2021. ( they received my application 29th May 2019) that means so far time line is total 20 months !

Reactions: RefugeeHelp1

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
The new pilot project is a one year process. You will most likely hear by the end of this year, that would be a DM directly for you and your family. This is my understanding of the new system.
I wish and pray so. Thanks for your opinion.

Altamsh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
No I didn't apply for gcms notes. They just get biometric fees but didn't call my family to submit their fingerprints. My medical expired in Jan 2020 but no medical request no update till Oct.
Plz advise me should I apply for GCMS notes? Or whi can I expedite my case?
My situation is exactly the same. March 2019 applicant.
Was asked for the biometric fee for my spouse abroad in oct 2019 and after that nothing uptill now. My time bar today is 71%. And estimated time is 6 months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Bar times are only estimates and may not be a true indicator of what processing time will be especially due to covid. There has been minimal processing since March so many things will be delayed a few months.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the comments. That is part of my worries. As you might have seen my previous post, I was told by IRCC that I’m selected for the ‘Centralized Concurrent Pilot Project’ in December 2019 and got AOR in just a week of my submission of application. So almost every week of December and January they were asking one after I submitted another. But I haven’t received any updates after January 20 2020 so I decided to ask them last week hoping for any updates about background check. Because my online application just reads we are processing.
So I don’t know whether valid means background is done.
Would guess that you have had no updates because many things in Canada and abroad have been paused due to covid. Would anticipate that there will be delays even to the pilot programs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jalalcananda

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Would guess that you have had no updates because many things in Canada and abroad have been paused due to covid. Would anticipate that there will be delays even to the pilot programs.
That is true. As there are not much I can plan right now, I’m pretty much occupied with my application and how it is going to be affected by the crisis. I felt really sad for others who have been waiting long. Hope things will come to normal with the sunny days ahead

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am sure every individual in this froum knows it.
What is the point of repeating a fact?
Because people keep posting their progress bar percentage and saying that means they should be completed soon. Not everyone does realize that the bar is just an estimate. Just because you realize that hitting 100% doesn’t mean you have approval doesn’t mean that others do..

Yessam07

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Is there any July 2019 applicant? My progress bar shows 51%, process estimated to complete March 2021!

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Assesments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CPC Missisauga

I just wander to know why Security in mine is blank? Those who are Ready for landing have the same situation? Thanks

That is my GCMS notes which I received on Feb

• Love

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
@canuck78 is right , bar is just automatic time estimate. I got my DM when it was only 78 % , many people who are applicants of Jan 2018 and I was September 2018 .
@Jalalcananda is also September 2018 , we had same time but he is still waiting .
Thanks

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
everything been deleted and lost lots of unique information and experiences, anyhow wish you all getting your process completed soon

June'18 applicant, still waiting for my security and criminality to be done.
June 19?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Mi
Assesments:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Paper File:
Office: CPC Missisauga

I just wander to know why Security in mine is blank? Those who are Ready for landing have the same situation? Thanks

That is my GCMS notes which I received on Feb
Mine also the same as yours. Only difference writes

Security not stated
And PP ready for CPA review.