+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Congratulations, seems you are almost there
Thanks a lot for your response
I hope everybody got his PR soon

What do you think about the cancellation of the Pre Arrival letter ? Do you have idea
He didn’t send it to, just shown in the notes that it been created and then canceled

Reactions: saidur

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks a lot for your response
I hope everybody got his PR soon

What do you think about the cancellation of the Pre Arrival letter ? Do you have idea
He didn’t send it to, just shown in the notes that it been created and then canceled
I am not sure but better if you can call IRCC

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hi Guys,

Kindly advise if possible
Applicant of 3rd Oct 2018

GMCS notes last week

Eligibility: Passed 30 August 2020
Medical : Passed 31 August 2020
Criminality : In progress
Security: (Blank)

PP - Ready for Landing 10 January 2020

File reviewed : Overseas
DR Files to be transferred to VO
To CPO BF : 29 September 2020

Pre-Arrival letter being issued on system by 30 August 2020 but status changed to : Canceled same time after file created

Due to S.21 and S. 26 some security or Criminality page being withheld and shown as blank page on the notes file

Any one has any idea or advice on this case?
Wow it’s strange!!!

Elyas1

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

Kindly advise if possible
Applicant of 3rd Oct 2018

GMCS notes last week

Eligibility: Passed 30 August 2020
Medical : Passed 31 August 2020
Criminality : In progress
Security: (Blank)

PP - Ready for Landing 10 January 2020

File reviewed : Overseas
DR Files to be transferred to VO
To CPO BF : 29 September 2020

Pre-Arrival letter being issued on system by 30 August 2020 but status changed to : Canceled same time after file created

Due to S.21 and S. 26 some security or Criminality page being withheld and shown as blank page on the notes file

Any one has any idea or advice on this case?
Hi, good to hear from you. I have been wondering why they created this note and canceled it the same day. I have seen in my gcms notes that in mid April there was an outgoing correspondence with the title 'pre-arrival services'. But unfortunately it was canceled the same day and haven't received it since then. I asked one of the clients support center agent and she doesn't have that much to say about that. I don't think the client support agents are trained or allowed to give that much detail about specific issues in one's file. There is too much uncertainty and sometimes surprises with ircc and I'm just hoping something to come out. Wish you good luck!

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Hi, good to hear from you. I have been wondering why they created this note and canceled it the same day. I have seen in my gcms notes that in mid April there was an outgoing correspondence with the title 'pre-arrival services'. But unfortunately it was canceled the same day and haven't received it since then. I asked one of the clients support center agent and she doesn't have that much to say about that. I don't think the client support agents are trained or allowed to give that much detail about specific issues in one's file. There is too much uncertainty and sometimes surprises with ircc and I'm just hoping something to come out. Wish you good luck!
That’s very sad, you’re waiting for 6 months with no clue why or what ?!

Do you have also a hidden part at your notes related to Security or Criminality?

Did you think about may be these applications being enrolled into a pilot program or something similar?

What’s your AOR date ?
My AOR was 3rd Oct 2018

I am trying to renew my OWP as it will be expired within a month but they still saying under processing

Right now I’ve called IRCC and asked exactly about why this letter being canceled but no clear answer, agent told me your application in process and it looks normal and fine

Wish for us all a best of luck soon

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
That’s very sad, you’re waiting for 6 months with no clue why or what ?!

Do you have also a hidden part at your notes related to Security or Criminality?

Did you think about may be these applications being enrolled into a pilot program or something similar?

What’s your AOR date ?
My AOR was 3rd Oct 2018

I am trying to renew my OWP as it will be expired within a month but they still saying under processing

Right now I’ve called IRCC and asked exactly about why this letter being canceled but no clear answer, agent told me your application in process and it looks normal and fine

Wish for us all a best of luck soon
Pre arrival letters are issued to thosw who are outside canada like it will be issued to your dependents outside of canada but people inside wont receive it if they send you and email of pre arrival either its a glitch or a mistake which they have reversed

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Pre arrival letters are issued to thosw who are outside canada like it will be issued to your dependents outside of canada but people inside wont receive it if they send you and email of pre arrival either its a glitch or a mistake which they have reversed
That’s totally understandable
But everyone I know when they passed Eligibility and Medical on the system IRCC send them the approval letter or COPR few days following that, in my case it’s different
I have passed it on 30 Aug and file being sent to CPO by 29 Sep

Anyway I wish soon everything to be fine
Thanks for your response

nurse_giz

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
I am February 2019 applicant , my process was supposed to be finished at Oct 8, and on that day I received you passed the medical.
Is it a ghost update ? Timeline has finished, is anyone faced a situation like this ? We are family applicants

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I am February 2019 applicant , my process was supposed to be finished at Oct 8, and on that day I received you passed the medical.
Is it a ghost update ? Timeline has finished, is anyone faced a situation like this ? We are family applicants
Probably from my here experience this is ghost update which is very good sign. So coming days could be good news. Congratulations. It means feb applicants on process.

Halo14

Aug 19, 2017
Pre-arrival letters are issued to those who are outside Canada like it will be issued to your dependents outside of Canada but people inside won't receive it if they send you an email of pre-arrival either its a glitch or a mistake which they have reversed
Yes Properly like this letter suppose to be issued to who have dependents outside of Canada, but I think who received with whole family inland applicant there's sign to some update happened in their application, exactly that happened with me when I checked the status with them I got Eligibility: passed, Criminality: passed and security: in progress!

Reactions: genyor

PrinceH

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Yes Properly like this letter suppose to be issued to who have dependents outside of Canada, but I think who received with whole family inland applicant there's sign to some update happened in their application, exactly that happened with me when I checked the status with them I got Eligibility: passed, Criminality: passed and security: in progress!
Thanks for info

Did you get your PR later after this update? How many months between the updates and next step

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have submitted Additional documents on 16 june 2020 but it's still written there " your action is required " did it happened to anyone else? btw my timeline show 94% and 34 days left. March applicant 2019