+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time line for Permanent Residence application for Refugees

Kaisa_18

Nov 26, 2018
AOR Received.
08-03-2019
Hi everyone,
Especially March 2019 applicants

Today I called Immigration regarding my application.

Just share my info.
As they said:
Security passed.
Criminality in progress..
Who else have like that?

And both security and criminality are not connected or ?
Please who has opinions recent Pr as well share.
Have a great day
Same here.
what day in March 2019? I am Mar 8

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Same here.
what day in March 2019? I am Mar 8
March 12.
Your as well, security passed and criminality in process. Very interesting. Seems it goes same with everyone.just matter of the time.

Who can explain for what stands security and criminality?
Which one more important? Arent they connected ? Cause if some one has had criminalty so he does not pass security or how? Still no understand.

Reactions: MIDO2023

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I am April End 2019 applicants medical passed end August 2020. Don’t know when can get PR and no update on overseas dependent...

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
They announce that we r going to boast up spouse application process by 66% from this Oct but from last two weeks I saw very less pr approval cases in this forum anybody have any idea why they doing our cases very slow processing?
BECUASE THEY HAVE LEAZY ASSES & DONT NEED TO WORK & DONT CARE WITH US

Reactions: Jalalcananda

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
But my GCMS notes did not even mention Security passed. It says security under process - received notes last week only.
SECURITY DIDNT TAKE A LONG TIME RIGHT NOW , IF YOU CALL THEM IN PHONE & IF YOU LUCKY IF SOME ONE ANSWER ON PHONE MAY BE TILL YOU , FOR GCSM NOTES MAY BE CHANGED IN ANY TIME , DONT WORRY BRO , INSHALALLAH VERY SOON FOR ALL OF US

• Love
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
March 12.
Your as well, security passed and criminality in process. Very interesting. Seems it goes same with everyone.just matter of the time.

Which one more important? Arent they connected ? Cause if some one has had criminalty so he does not pass security or how? Still no understand.
I THINK CRIMINALTY FOR OUT SIDE CANADA FOR THIS REASON IT TAKE ALONG TIME , MORE THAN ONE YEAR , FOR SECURITY IND=SAIDE CANADA ONLY &I THINK THEY SATRT SECURTY WHEN WE ALMOST FINISHT CRIMINALITY , SECUERITY COMPLETE CIRCLE TO REACH ELGABILTY
inshallah they wil give us criminality & eligibility in same day for decision made , as @Jalalcananda told me ,, inshalah

Last edited:
Reactions: Ex ツ

MIDO2023

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
I am April End 2019 applicants medical passed end August 2020. Don’t know when can get PR and no update on overseas dependent...
they cant start your overseas dependent, before you finished your process here ,then they will sent paper to VISA OFFICE FOR YOUR DEPENDANT OUTSIDE CANADA

Reactions: saidur

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
March 12.

Criminality is checked to see if you have done something wrong or unlawful in your home country, but security is for canada they wanna make sure you are not linked to or pose a threat to the canadian people so security is vital

Reactions: Jahprovideesp

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
I am curious to know lucky persons who already got COPR after receiving COPR how many months need and what is the process to bring overseas dependents those who already listed in principle applicant list.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
they cant start your overseas dependent, before you finished your process here ,then they will sent paper to VISA OFFICE FOR YOUR DEPENDANT OUTSIDE CANADA
Thank you
I am curious to know lucky persons who already got COPR after receiving COPR how many months need and what is the process to bring overseas dependents those who already listed in principle applicant list.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
From December 4th, 2019 both the principal applicant in Canada and overseas dependents are being processed concurrently. Let us be guided, the rules change.
Thank you I have applied at the same time last year April end 2019 for my 2 daughters and spouse . I have paid their all fees at the same time too along with their passport and documents. I passed medical 25th August 2020. But no update on my family