Thread for the people who sent application to CPC-M btwn 20 July to 20 Aug

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gypsygirl,

I'm from Manila, Philippines. Yup, thanks. They are quite fast when requesting passport and additional documents but the agony will start after submitting the passport. We usually need to wait for 45-90 days before they hive you back your passport with visa. It's a case to case basis.. The timeline for Manila runs for 3-8 months routinary cases. Meaning no pending divorce and lawsuit, no adaptation problems, no criminal pending cases etc..

Alice100

Star Member
Aug 23, 2009
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 08, 2009
Doc's Request.
Sept 2009 and March 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
March 28, 2011
Med's Done....
May 4 and May 18, 2011
Passport Req..
March 28 but sent on May 26, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2011
LANDED..........
July 12, 2011
Thanks one luck cookie for the instructions. I noticed the website is processing application received by August 17, may be mine will be processed next week. I am very anxious to know the outcome.

JKM, I sent you a message in your private message box

AdSh

Sep 1, 2009
Hi All.
We got into ecas today. Itstates that a letter was sent Sept 15 about the decision made on hubby's application to be a sponsor.

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Heleina said:
Badhet, i got mine from NBI. NBI clearance is what the embassy needed. make sure you'll put VISA CANADA as your purpose and don't forget the dry seal. It's a very essential document so make sure it's correct.
hi heleina

i saw in another forum that police clearance will be send directly to the embassy.. is it true??? or i will the normal NBI clearance procedure,. that afterwards certificate will be on hand..

thanks

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Hey guys,
just wanted to let you know: I GOT MY PASSPORT REQUEST!!!! =D Yay!
My Mom called today to let me know that they received a letter from the Berlin Visa Office requesting my passport to be sent to them within the next 60 days.... =) It hasn't even been two months, yet.
Really psyched!!! =D

TripleP

May 28, 2009
Congratulations OneLuckyCookie! That is really awesome news!!

Your timeline is really quite incredible! Berlin has only been processing your application for like 3 weeks. Do you know if Berlin usually requests the passport near the beginning of the process or near the end? I see they usually have a processing time of 6 - 17 months, so if you are almost done, you truly are one lucky cookie!!! :)

Congrats!

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats oneluckycookie,.. How's the processing in Berlin after PPR? How long?! In Manila, it will take 30-90 days before they give back the passport with visa attached..

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Thanks guys! =D
I m not sure if Berlin requests the passports early on. I haven't seen the letter, yet, myself. My Mom will scan the letter later and send it to me. Maybe that will make it clear. She did say, though, that it said sth about processing taking 10 days. I ll post here when I see the letter and get the info myself. =)

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Sooo, I got the letter now. It says that I have 60 days to mail in what they want. They can check several boxes; mine say to send a valid passport and fill out some details, like height and eye colour. =)
It also says that processing will take a MINIMUM of ten days. I just hope that they will work on this as fast as they have worked on the application. =D

tme

May 22, 2009
Hey TripleP, I was wondering the same. As you can see from my info I had my sponsorship approved at the beginning of September. If anyone else is going via the London High Commission it would be nice to know what happens next (letter/ECAS update) and an approximate time frame.

thanks,
tme

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi oneluckycookie, mine says that i have 45 days to comply with the PPR but it doesn't state the days the processing will take like yours. in fact, it just says that the standard processing will have the maximum of 6 months (routine cases)..

i think Berlin process the PPR faster than Manila.. soo happy for you!

JKM

Aug 11, 2008
Any ideas,
Today for first time was able to log E-cas.
My sponsorship app received 19th Aug.
It says 'in process'.
Most people in this forum have had a decision made same day as start of processing.
Does this depict some issues on my application?
Any inputs welcome.