May 4 and May 18, 2011
Passport Req..
March 28 but sent on May 26, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 05, 2011
LANDED..........
July 12, 2011
Hi Guys:

Can somebody give me instructions of how to add in a footer in my posts.

Thanks

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Sure. =)
You click on Profile in the top right corner. Then click Forum Profile Information. That is the second option in the second section on the left ("Modify profile"). Then you can add a signature that will appear underneath your posts. =)

Algerina

Jan 5, 2009
Is anyone else having this prob?

I received my approval as a sponsor on the 9th but cannot get into Ecas....mayb I just have no patience!

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
algerina, what do you use to log in to ecas?

use your details...

receipt number or client ID number, bday and location..

Algerina

Jan 5, 2009
Hi Heleina

I have tried using both my receipt number and the number on my approval letter. I am using my details...name, dob, and place of birth. Not sure what i am doing wrong.

Thanks!

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maybe you can refresh your page an delete all the cookie and history on your browser then restart your computer.

if this will not help, i think you need to wait for 2 days. ECAS is not very reliable and not updated so i suggest, we should just bear with the system.

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
@ Algerina: Are you the sponsor or the applicant? I m asking because at first I could only log into Ecas with my sponsor's details. If you have the client number I would try to log in with the sponsor's details. That should work.
BTW, I was able to log into Ecas before we got the approval letter and I think I am not the only one, so if it still doesnt work I would maybe call and find out if they can help you out. =)

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi OneLuckyCookie.. i was able to log in too using the receipt and before we got the approval letter..

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Yeah, that's why I am surprised it doesnt work for her. She even has the approval letter, so should definitely be able to log in I would think....

Algerina

Jan 5, 2009
Hi Girls...yes I am the sponsor. I am using my details, is there some strange trick to it? Like all capitals or something?

If I can't get in there today I will call them tomorrow.

Thanks!

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
HI,

ON IMM008 THERE IS A QUESTION STATING "VISA OFFICE REQUESTED FOR THE PROCESS OF YOUR APPLICATION???

WHAT SHALL I WRITE... IM HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?? SHALL I WRITE MANILA.. OR SHOULD IT BE CPC-M...

MANY THANKS..

Heleina

Star Member
Aug 28, 2009
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi badhet, I put CPC - Mississauga

I dont know if im right.. but my papers are already in process

OneLuckyCookie

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
@ Algerina: No, there is no trick to it. I entered my Sponsor's last name, his DOB and place of birth. Obviously the first letter of the last name is a capital letter, but I assume you know that. ;-) I would call them to see what's going on. Never hurts to ask politely. =)

@ badhet: I m not sure how to help you. Just wanted to let you know that it is considered rude to post in all CAPITALS... ;-)

whoopi83

Aug 17, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got approval letter today. File has been sent to London.
The letter also says that, 'the relative has met the minimum requirements for PR but London will make the final decison'. Is this normally what is received?

Regardless, very very happy day.